7/27 (Fifth Harmony) uploaded by becky l.7/27 (Fifth Harmony) uploaded by becky l.7/27 (Fifth Harmony) uploaded by Jasmine C.

BY NONE

Buy on Walmart*
Steven S.
I am obsessed with Fifth Harmony -- what an amazingly talented group! This album really shows how the girls have matured over time. My favorite songs would have to be Write on Me and The Life -- she good! While Camilla is a talented girl, I am glad she departed. The remaining 4 seem closer than ever.
jaymie m.
I love this new album! You can definitely tell that the songs are more personal than their first album. There's only one song I'm not crazy about, which is All In My Head (Flex). All of the other ones are absolutely amazing. There's not way I can choose a favorite, but my top 5 are That's My Girl, Dope, Not That Kind of Girl, Write on Me, and I lied. I've had this album on repeat for over a week already.
becky l.
7/27 is an amazing album! It really reflects Fifth Harmony's more mature style. I love most of the songs on this album, but I wish that the bonus tracks were on the official album.
bridget c.
Every song has a different sound which is one of the reasons why i love this album. 7/27 is a blend of their old work ( reflection ) but has a more mature sound, they show a lot more vulnerability and rnb sounds.
Steven S.
What is your favorite song of the album? Mine is Write On Me.