719 Walnut Avenue Pumpkin Waffles Scented Candle, 14 oz uploaded by Wanda D.

BY 719 WALNUT AVENUE

Wanda D.
I bought several of these back last fall and ran across the last one cleaning this weekend. I was thrilled! The pros to this candle is that it is cheap, but doesn't smell cheap. The scent will make your entire house smell great but not too overpowered. The only con I can think of is I can never remember to buy enough of them! They are effective and I've yet to be disappointed.
The approximate price at Walmart is $5.00 so for the size of the candle is a great bargain.
I would highly recommend this candle to make your entire house smell wonderful!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I don't care what season it is outside this is the aroma I wish to smell inside ALL YEAR LONG! Not only does this candle smell delicious but it burns evenly and slowly <|~ which is honestly really hard to find in a candle especially at the price. I wish I would've bought out the entire stock but I'm pretty sure my friend Leah did
mary a.
This candle smells amazing. It is very comparable to bath and body works candle in the same scent. The price is very well priced and very easy to find at any Walmart I'm guessing not all year round though. I will definitely be buying more of these and telling everyone about it.
Britty M.
I used to get candles from BW but their price is a little steep even on sales in comparison to the Wally World brand. This candle smells AMAZING! I was worried that for the price that the candle would only smell when freshly lit but no, the scent fills the room and doesn't disappear. It smells like pumpkin and maple syrup. I'd recommend this over BW because it's affordable and smells just as good.
amber s.
This is my favorite scented candle.  Love the scent and how cozy and warm it makes everything feel.  No matter the season, this candle is hands down my favorite.  It is extremely affordable and can be purchased at  your local Wal-Mart.  I would gift this to family and friends!
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ
Stop what you are doing, go to Walmart, and buy this candle! Your whole house will smell amazingly delish and you'll be so much happier! But seriously, the scent is powerful enough to fill your house but not so strong that you're overwhelmed. My house constantly smells like I've been baking and I love it!
Tia H.
I'm obsessed with these candles! They smell so freaking amazing! The entire house will smell amazing and they don't burn out fast. Highly recommend them!!!
Amanda B.
Absoulty love this candle!! I keep a bunch of these so I can burn it year round. For it being under $5 it's a great candle. I always buy this every year.
Brittney D.
THE MOST AMAZING SMELL OF ALL TIME! The best part? It's only $5.00 at Walmart!
What months does 719 walnut ave come out with different scents?