719 Walnut Avenue
Pumpkin Waffles Scented Candle, 14 oz

719 Walnut Avenue Pumpkin Waffles Scented Candle, 14 oz

by 719 Walnut Avenue

What months does 719 walnut ave come out with different scents?
Start your review of 719 Walnut Avenue Pumpkin Waffles Scented Candle, 14 oz!
How would you rate this product?
This candle smells amazing. It is very comparable to bath and body works candle in the same scent. The price is very well priced and very easy to find at any Walmart I'm guessing not all year round though. I will definitely be buying more of these and telling everyone about it.
I caught this on sale for $3.50 a few weeks and oh my do we love this candle . I have a few other high end candles that I paid more for and they have half the throw this candle has . I recommend this candle to anyone who loves  a spicy scent . Even when it's not on sale this candle is really decent priced but it smells expensive to me .
Abilene, TX
719 Walnut Avenue Pumpkin Waffles Scented Candle, 14 oz uploaded by Wanda D.
I bought several of these back last fall and ran across the last one cleaning this weekend. I was thrilled! The pros to this candle is that it is cheap, but doesn't smell cheap. The scent will make your entire house smell great but not too overpowered. The only con I can think of is I can never remember to buy enough of them! They are effective and I've yet to be disappointed. The approximate price at Walmart is $5.00 so for the size of the candle is a great bargain. I would highly recommend this candle to make your entire house smell wonderful!
Mesa, AZ
Stop what you are doing, go to Walmart, and buy this candle! Your whole house will smell amazingly delish and you'll be so much happier! But seriously, the scent is powerful enough to fill your house but not so strong that you're overwhelmed. My house constantly smells like I've been baking and I love it!
Michigan City , IN
I don't care what season it is outside this is the aroma I wish to smell inside ALL YEAR LONG! Not only does this candle smell delicious but it burns evenly and slowly <|~ which is honestly really hard to find in a candle especially at the price. I wish I would've bought out the entire stock but I'm pretty sure my friend Leah did
Louisville, KY
THE MOST AMAZING SMELL OF ALL TIME! The best part? It's only $5.00 at Walmart!
THE MOST AMAZING SMELL OF ALL TIME! The best part? It's only $5.00 at Walmart!
Douglass, TX
So listen..I'm not sure if these are supposed to be a dupe for the bath and body works candles, but let me tell you, they are!! Great dupes!! The throw on ALL the candles are amazing. I purchase them at my local Walmart, and they do not disappoint! If you're like me and love a good dupe to these high end pricey brands, you need your hands on these candles!!;) #IAdoreCandles
Absoulty love this candle!! I keep a bunch of these so I can burn it year round. For it being under $5 it's a great candle. I always buy this every year.
Lake Crystal, MN
This is my favorite scented candle.  Love the scent and how cozy and warm it makes everything feel.  No matter the season, this candle is hands down my favorite.  It is extremely affordable and can be purchased at  your local Wal-Mart.  I would gift this to family and friends!
I'm obsessed with these candles! They smell so freaking amazing! The entire house will smell amazing and they don't burn out fast. Highly recommend them!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...