70" Sony LED 1080p 120Hz 3D TV w/ Wi-Fi

BY SONY #13 in Televisions

Enter a world of dazzling picture quality and unlimited entertainment. This elegantly slim LED TV boasts Full HD 1080p for incredible detail and Edge LED backlighting for boosted contrast. Internet connectivity is at your fingertips, so you can watch YouTube clips and access online HD movies, music and more. So bright and so thin Powerful yet thin LEDs deliver a radically brighter picture than conventional LCD backlighting. They also help achieve an ultra-slim TV design that looks beautiful in your home. What's more, Sony's Edge LED Backlight technology delivers outstanding contrast, rich colors and enhanced dark-scene detail. Lifelike motion Watch the football retain its detail during kickoff and move smoothly as the camera follows it from left to right. Even quick motion seen in action movies appears amazingly realistic as Motionflow™ XR 240 technology, which takes motion clarity beyond refresh rates, smoothes out the picture where the camera can't for clearer and more natural movement. Receiver-less TV For DIRECTV customers with a Genie™ Whole-Home HD DVR, the Sony R550A series allows you to enjoy full DIRECTV service and HD DVR functionality without an additional receiver. Place the Genie™ Whole-Home HD DVR in any room of the house and enjoy the clean look of your big screen on the wall without the clutter of connecting a DIRECTV receiver to it3. Go beyond cable with Internet TV Welcome to the endless entertainment of the Sony Entertainment Network, where thousands of movies, TV shows, online videos, games and music are always at your fingertips. By connecting to the Internet and touching the 'SEN' button the TV remote, you can access Full HD 1080p entertainment, and made-for-TV apps like Netf see more...

70" Sony LED 1080p 120Hz 3D TV w/ Wi-Fi
Shaylee M.
This TV makes me feel like my living room is my personal movie theater, the sound is crazy high. And the graphics are seriously the best I've seen yet. I went to bestbuy to get my new phone and ended up walking past this and couldn't pass it up. It's an amazing TV
Camron A.
Mountain View, CA
I really like this TV because of the great picture it renders and the 120hz refresh rate is enough to avoid blurring especially during sports games. What knocks a star off for me is the fact that it's sound is lacking and sounds "tinny" as well as the huge price tag on this. I haven't used the 3D capabilities so I'll hold off on commenting there.
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
I purchased this TV for my portrait studio to use as a proofing station. my clients love the large size and I love the crisp, clear picture. the color quality is superb and I love that I can stream my slideshow via wifi.
Ashley L.
Concord, CA
Huge, great tv. Husband loves watching the warriors on it. Love watching Netflix and YouTube on it. Playing music playlist on Pandora and rocking out while cleaning my house. Its my favorite TV ive ever purchased.
Jeremy P.
Austin, TX
Great tv, I had no problem seeing the picture even though it was positioned right in front of my glass screen door where the sun was almost always shining through. My boyfriend could use it for all his game systems and what not but it was still easy enough for me to understand and use.
Shelly S.
London, OH
Love Love Love this TV for the money as I bought it on sale. It is very clear. I always miss it when staying and watching TV elsewhere. When I get back home, I'm like, yeah! thats a great tv!
brianna g.
Buffalo, NY
Great TV great screen big as hell I love the size recommend for anyone who has a lot of parties like football or certain things like that. should mount it on the wall to make it look better.
Gena B.
Salt Lake City , UT
I have had Sony TV for as long as I can remember and they have all worked amazing for me. This one is awesome with crisp clear HD perfect for catching up on all my shows
Stacey S.
Manchester, MA
The Sony TV is amazing the large screen makes it feel like you are really there. The picture is extremely crisp and I love the fact that I can change the backlight if need be to make the TV screen brighter or darker.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Best purchase... Great quality and we can get on the Internet and search anything on here. Also has Pandora and other applications. It's like a big iPad except you can't touch it. But I love it a lot