BY GENERIC #34 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
This is a fantastic rubbing alcohol. I actually use it to dry up pimples! It works very very quickly and doesn't leave much residue. I also use it on small cuts before bandaging them. Definitely recommend this product!
Piovanni R.
Burnsville, MN
I keep one of these in my bathroom so I can quickly spray the mirror and clean it off! The simplest things make me happy and alcohol in a spray bottle did it this time! I definitely recommend for every household.
Marilyn B.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this for cleaning my computer screen or keyboard. I pretty much use it for everything and I love that it comes in a spray bottle!
Jennifer V.
Does the job like any name brand will just a bit cheaper and I totally recommend it... I also use the dollar one and it works.
Haleigh T.
This in a spray bottle is perfect for when blood gets somewhere and you need to clean it up and disenfect all in one! This is your go too so you don't make a puddle. It's not expensive and Instead of buying another you can buy the actual bottle and replace the substance in the spray bottle!!
HELI H.
I use rubbing alcohol to clean around the house like bathroom and flooring specially because I have pets and I foster sick pets and want the surfaces to be really germ free. Normally I pour the rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle but now I don't need to do that and it's ready to go
Kiana T.
Love this stuff. Works for cleaning wounds and sterilizing work areas. Also is good for cleaning such things as shoes or tough stains.
Ashley B.
Aberdeen, NC
I use this alcohol for everything and it's great that it has the spray top on it so I don't spill it every where. I get it at Walmart it's not even 2 dollars.