BY 7UP

• I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or ju...5 Answers
  • Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do ...3 Answers
  • Does the "Ten" have any differences in taste from the ori...1 Answers
Katie s.
An old classic! I don't drink soda very often but when I do it's this. It isn't too fizzy and carbonated which I like.
crhistyan o.
Una 7up es 7 veces sabor es refrescante y en el verano me llena de frescura me gusta su sabor y sus burbujas en mi boca
Ysabel D.
Doral, FL
I love 7 up and in this presentation its the perfect size to me, i love carbonate dinks but never cant finish at all XD
Maria O.
I really like it but its a little sweetened so makes me be thirsty in a while and i don't drink it a lot becouse of this
riley h.
b.c
I love the taste of the lemon lime taste and how bubbly it is. i strongly want you to try it its only like two dollars
Perfect for family dinner! So classy and simple! Really affordable, refreshing and good companion for simple dinner.
Katarina R.
Goulds, Newfoundland and Labrador, NL
7-up is by far my favourite soft drink , I don't regularly drink soft drinks when when I do have one it's always 7-up
Kyana L.
Avonmore , ON
I love having 7-up on special occasions like certain nights when you decide its movie night is the best time for 7-up
Jailyn J.
Greensboro, Nc
It's soda. It's bubbly it's tasty and it's not something that you should have every single day. But it is pretty good
Andrea G.
no es tan rica como la sprite pero mantien un sabo a lima limon muy rico. es genial para acompañar todas las comidas
Karla A.
I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or just a new look?
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do you drink with 7up when you get sick?
alexis t.
Will the 7-up lemon lime be the best?
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
I would really like to try this, does it taste like 7 up or does it taste like diet 7 up?
Krystal G.
Brooklyn, NY
What does everyone else think about this product? .