BY 7UP

• I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or ju...5 Answers
  • Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do ...3 Answers
  • Does the "Ten" have any differences in taste from the ori...1 Answers
Md Alt A.
This is quite normal just like lemon nothing so great about it . if you really want to drink lemon soda then you can make one by your self. Fully dissappointed
Marnie S.
Romford, Essex
Tasty and refreshing product that is not expensive. I just wish there was less sugar in these kinds of drinks but you can always choose the sugar free versions
loyris j.
New York, New York
ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE DRINKS! I USUALLY MY MOM USED TO GIVE IT TO US WHEN WE HAD AN UPSET STOMACH SINCE IT DOESNT HAVE ANY COLORANTS IT WOULD HELP US BURP.
Vivien K.
Abbotsford, BC
Love this, very refreshing. I acually have foods I cook with this as well, and love to make popsicles with it. Great in the summer time. I recommend to all :)
Kea-ra J.
Great taste, great packaging and easily available but I wish it contained natural sweetener such as stevia instead of artificial sweeteners like aspartame.
Love the taste of the product it is very refreshing. It's is even better when you serve it cold it is especially best used then when the weather is hot.
Stephanie  G.
Winnipeg, MB
I found these to be the perfect size to bring along with you somewhere for MIX. No more using a half a can at a time! It is an awesome size for kids to!
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
I love 7up! I used to drink it every day. I love fizzy drinks and this doesn’t stain your teeth as it’s clear so I’m happy! It’s really refreshing too ☺️
Claudia D.
is very good but it have a lot of sugar but the rest is like a soda i will recommend to you this because i know that some people love lemon juice or soda
Dani F.
This is the version of 7 up that I will always go to and I absolutely love it. I prefer it so much more than regular lemonade as it has a kick of lemon
Karla A.
I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or just a new look?
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do you drink with 7up when you get sick?
alexis t.
Will the 7-up lemon lime be the best?
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
I would really like to try this, does it taste like 7 up or does it taste like diet 7 up?
Krystal G.
Brooklyn, NY
What does everyone else think about this product? .