BY 7UP

• Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do ...3 Answers
  • Does the "Ten" have any differences in taste from the ori...1 Answers
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I'll say that this is the best soda, because of the lemon flavor, when I'm drinking 7-UP it feels like if it was water, there's no way to compare it with the alternatives. the flavor is excellent, i will buy this product again for sure..............
Zoi U.
Cambridge, MA
This is not my favorite nor prefered choice of a soda. My favorite would be Sprite. It has a similar taste and price as Sprite and Sierra Mist. I would accept this as an alternative to my usual soft drink. I would recommend this drink to others!!
Kimberly R.
Bronx, NY
It's an amazing caffeine drink. When I'm sick or need something lemon-lime flavor I usually go for a 7-up. This drink is not only lemon-lime but it's paired of great with either soup or warm food or even by itself with a nice glass of ice with 7-up.
johanna f.
Great when you feel a little bad the stomic this is the best soda. Good flavor this week I drink this soda. I recommend this soda when you want to drink soft soda.Is very economic.
Amanda M.
7 UP IS THE ANYTHING SODA! It's refreshing to grab a can or bottle when you need a drink, you can use it to settle your stomach if you're not feeling too hot, or add it to your favorite beverage for a twist!
Christina L.
Fairfield, OH
We love using 7UP for a variety of fun family friendly drinks. Mixed with fruit punch and ice cream-it's the perfect party punch. Mix it with Cranberry juice for a great holiday drink.
I like giving it to my sons with ice to calm an aching belly.
We always have a 2L on hand at our house!
Elizabeth G.
I love drinking 7-Up Lemon Lime Soda! It is quite refreshing and does not leave me feelings bloated. There is a crisp taste drinking the soda as well. Also, this drink is fairly cheap and can be found at local drug stores and local grocery stores.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
This is so unappealing and artificial it's not even funny. I can taste the chemicals now. Haha. Do not recommend to people, unless you're diabetic looking for a low sugar option.
Crystal B.
Hillsboro , OH
I have always loved the original 7 up because it's very refreshing to drink. If you are not feeling well then 7 up will make you feel better and if you have to stay in the hospital they will always give you 7 up to drink. It is just the best.
Lauren C.
Scottsburg , IN
I love seven up. I think it is so much better than Sprite because it has a sweeter taste for me that fits just right. I buy seven up regularly and I would recommend it when someone is not feeling well it helps sooth the stomach a little bit.
Karla A.
I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or just a new look?
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do you drink with 7up when you get sick?
alexis t.
Will the 7-up lemon lime be the best?
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
I would really like to try this, does it taste like 7 up or does it taste like diet 7 up?
Krystal G.
Brooklyn, NY
What does everyone else think about this product? .