BY 7UP

• I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or ju...5 Answers
  • Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do ...3 Answers
  • Does the "Ten" have any differences in taste from the ori...1 Answers
Marta C.
Good pop, good taste...when you need a good carbonated drink thats not colored pop this works!
Michelle C.
Bakersfield, CA
Classic family favorite! Perfect for soda cravings with out the syrupy feeling of darker sodas.
Nallely M.
I love the taste of 7-up! Its really good but my favorite is Lemon Lime. I would recommend it.
Jennifer S.
Portsmouth, VA
I love 7up, it has the fresh lemon lime taste without the caffeine. Always a go to for my kids
Sadia M.
Bronx, Ny
I love this alpt great product. In love with I wannabgo out to buy me great stuff. Kids love it
Angela S.
Carmichael, CA
Okay. i prefer the original..this one didn't have much flavor.i didn't care for the taste much.
Ashley P.
Prefer this over Sprite. It's really refreshing. It's what I normally what I buy for my family.
Shameka J.
It's a simple refreshing drink, sometimes helps with upset stomach. I really do love this drink
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love 7 up! One of my favorites! It's yummy and it doesn't make me burp as much as the others
Diana V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a classic and it helps me when I want a nice refreshing drink especially in the summer
Karla A.
I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or just a new look?
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do you drink with 7up when you get sick?
alexis t.
Will the 7-up lemon lime be the best?
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
I would really like to try this, does it taste like 7 up or does it taste like diet 7 up?
Krystal G.
Brooklyn, NY
What does everyone else think about this product? .