BY 7UP

• Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do ...3 Answers
  • Does the "Ten" have any differences in taste from the ori...1 Answers
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
They ease the stomach by helping you burp, and getting rid of the acidity and gas. They work on the same principle as Alka-Seltzer, but taste a lot better. Another thing that works for me is lemon. My ultimate medicine and also my favorite drink!! n
Ariel M.
I really do love 7up. It has a little bit of caffeine and tastes great with grenadine. It surpass my expectations for a lemon lime soda, and it's too cheap to pass up. I would recommend this if you haven't tried it.
Elise G.
Not as good of a product as Sprite, but my friend was making mojitos and the nearest gas station wasn't selling Sprite for some reason and so we bought 7up. Honestly they were the best mojitos I've ever had, so I'd say the product is good.
Opinion M.
Oh I love 7 up! This is the only soda I would have besides ginger ale. Btw: if it's flat, add a pinch of salt and it enhances the taste. I also have 7up with salt and sugar when I am feeling low on energy
Faith C.
Olympia, WA
I love LOVE this stuff it tastes sooooo good :)
If you love Sprite then you will definitely love this stuff, because it's even better! It's affordable and I was expecting it to taste normal but it tasted so much better, so flavorful, fizzy, and tangy. 100% would recommend
Imani N.
Similar to sprite. If you're a sprite lover like I am you're going to love it. It has a fizzy taste like most soda with a hint if lime which I do love. Depending on the size it's pretty affordable.
Dariana A.
Marion, OH
I used to drink the 7UP lime Soda before completely devoting myself only to drinking water. I did not really like to drink coke but I loved to drink 7UP it tastes amazing and it tasted way better than other soda products. I really recommend people to buy these for parties, some special occasions or just for a simple dinner.
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH
Best tasting Lemon Lime Soda around in my opinion! I prefer 7-UP over any other brand of Lemon Lime Soda. It has a nice crisp flavor and doesn't leave any after taste! I would always buy this brand over any other Lemon Lime Soda. Always my favorite for when I am sick or someone in the house hold isn't feeling well!
Sadia H.
Lilburn , GA
This has to be one of my fav sodas. If I ever need a refreshing drink 7up is what I get. Also when my stomach aches I will drink a bottle of 7up and I feel so much better. 7up not only the best to quench your thirst but also helps with stomach aches. Best of both worlds
Mandi N.
Granger, IN
7up is big at my house when someone has a stomach ache. It helps quench your thirst without making you more queasy. It's also great for when you want to make punch for a party or mixed drinks. It's a common household drink, one that I can remember having when I was a kid.
Karla A.
I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or just a new look?
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do you drink with 7up when you get sick?
alexis t.
Will the 7-up lemon lime be the best?
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
I would really like to try this, does it taste like 7 up or does it taste like diet 7 up?
Krystal G.
Brooklyn, NY
What does everyone else think about this product? .