BY 7UP

• Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do ...3 Answers
  • Does the "Ten" have any differences in taste from the ori...1 Answers
Tykira C.
Columbus , GA
It taste good.I like it because sometimes it taste like sprite and I love sprite and all clear soda.
Kristen H.
I prefer Sprite over seven up. However, my grandmother uses seven up when she makes her pound cakes.
Elizabeth A.
Hempstead , NY
It is very delicious!. Lemon Lime is best. Will drink more often. Don't know what else to say. 5 stars
Natalie W.
Bethel, PA
I love the little cans because they are great for people who don't need to always have a bug glass.
Angie E.
Franklin Park, IL
Good flavor not great, repurchase every once in a while. Would buy more if they offered more coupons
Brenda G.
Wichita
7-UP Lemon Lime Soda is just so refreshing, its never too sweet and has a very clean taste. I love it
Leah P.
Crittenden, KY
Yummy! Love using this for party drinks with ice cream sherbet! It's also good for an upset stomach.
Bailey H.
Canton, MI
Delicious flavor. Good price and size of bottle for parties. Everyone loeves it. Good classic flavor
Mya H.
Barberton, OH
I gave this a 5 star rating because of the great taste of the soda and it can be used for cooking also
Miriam M.
Downey, CA
Another soda I drink when not feeling well. I use this when I can’t burp and it goes away instantly.
Karla A.
I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or just a new look?
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do you drink with 7up when you get sick?
alexis t.
Will the 7-up lemon lime be the best?
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
I would really like to try this, does it taste like 7 up or does it taste like diet 7 up?
Krystal G.
Brooklyn, NY
What does everyone else think about this product? .