BY 7UP

• Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do ...3 Answers
  • Does the "Ten" have any differences in taste from the ori...1 Answers
Jocelyn P.
Lynwood, CA
I love drinking 7UP. It has a refreshing, lemony lime taste that makes a great mix in a carbonated drink!
Olya M.
It's okay I guess. I don't really drink this dads unless it's available somewhere. I like Sprite better.
SDQ628329 Maria Jasuel N.
Doral, FL
The classic one for a traditional family. I really love this soda, i use it for mixing drinks sometimes.
Sarah G.
Good flavor but this one isn't as good as the normal 7 up , gives me a nasty after taste could do better!
sam d.
Roswell, GA
love this soda. it's a great substitute for sprite if you want a diet version (because sprite zero sucks)
Eidy H.
Irvine, KY
I would much rather have 7 UP than sprite any day! There is definitely a different taste between the two.
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
Has a good flavor and still have that amazing lime taste which I love! I would definitely reccomend this!
Janae C.
I love this soda it tastes great one of my fav sodas along with sprite. i also love the cherry flavor 7up
Shira B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love 7 up!!! It makes me feel kinda refreshed and clean which you can't really get from any dark soda
Salsabila L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is drink is just what it's is. It is very refreshing and it's not too sweet or anything. I love it
Karla A.
I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or just a new look?
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do you drink with 7up when you get sick?
alexis t.
Will the 7-up lemon lime be the best?
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
I would really like to try this, does it taste like 7 up or does it taste like diet 7 up?
Krystal G.
Brooklyn, NY
What does everyone else think about this product? .