BY 7UP

• I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or ju...5 Answers
  • Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do ...3 Answers
  • Does the "Ten" have any differences in taste from the ori...1 Answers
Miriam L.
I fell in love with this soda now every time I drink 7up I have to add lemon sob it can taste like this one.
fatima b.
Raleigh, NC
I love it ,it tastes very good, so refreshing and lime taste is not sour , it was my first time and i like it
Zipporah D.
Athens, GA
Great for punch! Best when served cold and chilled. Or poured over ice. Great drink. It's nothing like sprite
Arica G.
Hillsboro , OR
Great taste! My favorite lemon-lime soda out of all of the brands. Great as a mixer for alcoholic drink too.
sandra m.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this kind of soda if helped me with my nausea during pregnancy and I love it. It's got a great taste.
Leyda A.
Central Falls, RI
Delicioso! Con un rico sabor natural de limón y muy refrescante! Perfecto para estos días de sol y de dieta.
Kristina M.
Great for on the go, these individual bottles are tasty and refreshing to have on hand. Reasonable price too!
Shirley J.
Chicago , IL
Great crisp taste of lemon lime but too much acid. no bad after taste but can sort of burn the mouth at first
Veronica V.
Pittsburg, CA
Great taste of lemon and lime. Very helpful to have when people come over. A great size to share with people.
Francisca G.
Sacramento , CA
Best soda you can drink! Better than drinking others that have more sugar and stuff. Def. would recommend.
Karla A.
I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or just a new look?
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do you drink with 7up when you get sick?
alexis t.
Will the 7-up lemon lime be the best?
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
I would really like to try this, does it taste like 7 up or does it taste like diet 7 up?
Krystal G.
Brooklyn, NY
What does everyone else think about this product? .