BY 7UP

• Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do ...3 Answers
  • Does the "Ten" have any differences in taste from the ori...1 Answers
Vicky S.
Winton, CA
Love this soda one of my favorites 😊 the taste is so awesome.. And doesn't live an after taste like most sodas 😜
Serena C.
I love this soda. probably my favorite lemon lime flavored soda, and definitely the best kind to add things to!
Karen K.
Basehor, KS
This has been my favorite soda since childhood. The flavor is refreshing and light without being overly sweet.
Jaimee H.
Cincinnati, OH
My family loves this soda!! We get it each time we go to the store and it is priced at a very reasonable price!
Makaylea K.
Flint
Purchased at: Kroger
One of my favorite pop! It has a very lemony taste that i thoroughly enjoy with every sip. I find it enjoyable.
TIFFANY S.
Bismarck, AR
Perfect for anyone that is fighting an upset stomach. The taste is refreshing and settles your stomach quickly!
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Very good soda. I'm not a big soda drinker in fact I rarely drink it but when I do it's 7-up most of the time!
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
7 up is one of the only soda's i will actually drink. i love the way it tastes and is not harsh on my stomach
Charity D.
Somerset, KY
I don't usually drink pop, but when I do its this.. Its citrus & taste good but I still prefer drinking water.
Gunawan G.
Dayton, OH
It's refreshing and not too sweet. I like the lime flavor in this drink. It's much better than the competitors
Karla A.
I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or just a new look?
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do you drink with 7up when you get sick?
alexis t.
Will the 7-up lemon lime be the best?
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
I would really like to try this, does it taste like 7 up or does it taste like diet 7 up?
Krystal G.
Brooklyn, NY
What does everyone else think about this product? .