BY 7UP

• Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do ...3 Answers
  • Does the "Ten" have any differences in taste from the ori...1 Answers
Jhoanna C.
Sunrise, FL
I like a lot and not have so many dyes stain my teeth , I like your nice lime flavor , I can take it every day but not prove to be as good for health
Jessica E.
Los Angeles, CA
I RARELY DRINK DARK SODAS AND I ALWAYS STICK WITH SPRITE AND 7 UP BECAUSE THESE SODAS ARE JUST RIGHT. CARBONATED WELL AND NOT OVERLOADED WITH SUGAR.
Ashley M.
My favorite lemon lime soda. It tastes really good and refreshes so much. I live its tingly taste. One of my bests. I also goes great with liquor.
Raquel M.
It is a very refreshing drink for its taste is very soft, it does not contain many gases and other refreshments and I love taking it on sunny days
Roxanna T.
San Juan, TX
I'm Hispanic so this is basically like Tylenol for my family, I love the fresh crisp taste of it, will always be a staple in my household, love it
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
If I only have an option of drinking soda I would go with 7up. It has a good taste. I drink it when I'm sick & it makes me feel better when I burp.
Leigh Ann G.
Lancaster, PA
7-Up makes a great soda for mixing into recipes or other drink mixes. I love to use it to make sangria or mix it with juice for a carbonated juice.
emi r.
A great soda such a great taste love it and haha 7 up like the game when i was a little kid recommended great soda love great for home and parties
Anita Z.
I love this soda when flu season comes around, it really helps. Also helps with upset stomachs. I don't drink it as a normal everyday drink though.
Lydia N.
I love 7-UP! I'm not much of a soda drinker, but this has great flavor and great carbonation. It's sweet, but not too sweet like some other sodas.
Karla A.
I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or just a new look?
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do you drink with 7up when you get sick?
alexis t.
Will the 7-up lemon lime be the best?
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
I would really like to try this, does it taste like 7 up or does it taste like diet 7 up?
Krystal G.
Brooklyn, NY
What does everyone else think about this product? .