BY 7UP

• Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do ...3 Answers
  • Does the "Ten" have any differences in taste from the ori...1 Answers
Jennifer D.
Baytown, TX
We love 7up in our house. It's natural flavor is delicious and definitely quenches my thirst with out making me feel quilty. It's also great when one of my kids have an upset stomach a little crackers and 7up always does the trick.
Genesis  C.
New Haven, CT
Love this soda one of my favorites. It's not as acidic and goes down easy. Has great taste! And you can actually taste the flavor of lemon. It has no artificial coloring! It's one of my go to soda. I always have this in the house.
Joyce A.
Brea, CA
I like the crisp, clean taste of 7-Up Lemon Lime Soda. I don't feel that it tastes as sugary as other soft drinks. Most stores has sales on the product just before many of the holidays, great time to stock up and save $$$.
Tate G.
I. Love. 7-UP. So much! I normally only drink it when I'm not feeling well, but from time to time I will pick up a bottle. I find it very refreshing almost all the time. When I am sick I will drink it just to calm my stomach.
Andrea C.
Soft drink very mild lemon flavor does not resemble the natural lemon flavor is like drinking lemon drops but remains my favorite soda flavors is great when you're upset stomach relieves symptoms
Carolynn H.
My grandma used to give this to us every time we would visit in Wisconsin. Its a classic and the taste will never get old. Every time i drink it the memories come back to me. I would recommend
Daisy R.
My favorite soda brand. Love to use this for when my guests come over by adding fruit as a refreshment. Also have an upset stomach I use this to settle my stomach. Perfect flavor in my opinion
Jenn M.
Wakeman, Oh
This is the best soda when you are not feeling well or have an upset stomach actually. Also, it works great for my headaches believe it or not. Plus it tastes great!
Nikki J.
Roy, UT
I love the taste. I use it in mixed drinks and for when my children don't feel well. I love to mix it with cranberry juice during the holidays too. Makes a great drink and tastes amazing.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I definitely love 7up soda for not only when I'm sick but really anytime. It's not quite as sweet as Sprite, which I like much better. Has a much more authentic lemon/lime flavor to me.
Karla A.
I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or just a new look?
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do you drink with 7up when you get sick?
alexis t.
Will the 7-up lemon lime be the best?
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
I would really like to try this, does it taste like 7 up or does it taste like diet 7 up?
Krystal G.
Brooklyn, NY
What does everyone else think about this product? .