BY 7UP

• Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do ...3 Answers
  • Does the "Ten" have any differences in taste from the ori...1 Answers
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
This is for my family members that can’t drink too much sugars and are watching their calories. It tastes just like the original 7up soda taste. I like using it for cocktails and mix drinks. I have also tried it in slushes and it’s a family fave. Mix the slush with fruit and you have a fruit slushy.
Marisol L.
Merced, CA
Drink this whenever I’m feeling sick or I have acid this helps me burp but it doesnt irritate my stomach and it helps when I have nausea. It’s like some kind of magical soda. I’m not being sarcastic. It does help for some reason.
Natasha R.
Who doesn’t love 7-Up it’s delicious it’s refreshing if Bubba Lee the kids love it and I love the fact that it doesn’t have caffeine in it because I can’t have a whole lot of caffeine so it’s great I even like to sometimes mix it with peach juice or cranberry juice and makes a really interesting type of refreshment
Kaitlyn M.
Cottonwood Falls
Honestly this tastes exactly like "normal" 7•UP but I LOVE the 10 concept. I don't know why people would even buy the "normal" 7•UP when given the 10 option. Same product taste, less calories 💁
India W.
This is a great product, I especially love 💕 adding this to my infamous 7up pound cake! It makes the cake so 🍋 lemony and tasty. Always love using this ! No alternative, this is the real deal. You will use again
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
This is just a good tasting soda ! Everyone needs to try this one Its my favorite type of soda ! I highly recommend this one ive been drinking it since I was small !
Maya A.
7-up is a great soda brand. The flavors are astonishing and leave your mouth with a kick and an everlasting "ahh". It's a better alternative to darker colored drinks and isn't as sugary as some other caffeinated beverages. Over all pretty good
Montana S.
visalia, CA
I love keeping some 7 up in our house all the time because this is a perfect drink when your stomach is upset, and having two toddlers makes this nessicary. If ones has a tummy ache they get excited to have some "soda"! hahaha
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I love this soda first of all because it's caffeine free, and I love the lemon lime flavor.It's pretty affordable specially when it's on a good sale.I love this but it's not a must on our household we do not stock up on a soda. We only buy it when we're craving for it like once every 1-3 months.
Kayla T.
beverly hills , CA
7up is one of my favorite sodas. They taste very refreshing and is my go to soda. I stopped drinking Coca Cola, so this is the only soda I drink. It tastes good alone or with other drinks and I'll always purchase this soft drink.
Karla A.
I don't usually drink soda but is this a new favor? Or just a new look?
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Do you drink 7up when you get and upset stomach? What do you drink with 7up when you get sick?
alexis t.
Will the 7-up lemon lime be the best?
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
I would really like to try this, does it taste like 7 up or does it taste like diet 7 up?
Krystal G.
Brooklyn, NY
What does everyone else think about this product? .