BY 7UP

• Why do they not have any of these cool sodas in canada1 Answers
  • Is his product good? Or is the regular one better?1 Answers
felicity c.
Plainfield, CT
This is my favorite "7UP" drink flavor! It seems healthy because it's anitoxidants, but is still soda. I don't think it could be improved. It does have a good value!! And the packaging is cute. I love that the soda is purple. I would recommend this drink to friends.
Melissa C.
Bremerton, WA
This 7up is so good! I love drinking it as it, or using it in a mix for making punch! I really like it though for making easy dump cake with a bunch of frozen berries. Yum yum. It's perfect! Tart, sweet, bubbly. This is my favorite flavor of 7up that I have ever had. Even more than the cherry one! SO GOOD.
Jake M.
Boston, MA
I'm not really sure about the "antioxidant" part (which seems counterproductive given the amount of sugar in this) but the flavor is unpleasant and almost metallic. It tastes artificial. I'd stick to regular 7Up.
Jamie O.
Beaverton, OR
This was absolutely delicious! Picked it up on a road trip to LA for Beauty Con and I'm dying to get it stocked in stores near me. I wish more people could try this flavor, it would definitely be everywhere! Will be purchasing the next time I see this.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Have never heard of this one i love the original though and would love to give this a try some day it probably is one of there best flavors is this available at Walmart may try and then redo my review
Samantha K.
Galesville , WI
This flavor "  7 Up Mixed Berry Antioxidant Soda" is so good alll by itself but if your headed out for a night out on the town splash a little vodka in there for a little kick!
Brittney B.
Tried this beverage because I saw that it had added antioxidants. Trying to better my health. Expected it to have a diet after taste but was surprised that it actually taste pretty good. Taste similar to a pop and juice mix. Very delicious and the antioxidants are just a bonus. This product is not sold everywhere, but will continue to drink beverage if available at local store.
Chase A.
Brighton, CO
This one is ok its good sometimes taste weird but when your reallt thirsty it`s sometinhg to drink so i would only get it if your really tirsty for a drink also 7 up is a really good coupany and there are many other opions but still its a drink agin so yea.
Zoe M.
Sleepy Eye, MN
Great taste!! Wish I could still find it in stores where i live but I have not seen it in a while. Definitely would drink again!! Loved it over ice cream and in general as a 7-up flavor!! Great mix of flavors and I would definitely buy it again!!!!!!!
LEAR28048, MARIA C.
Orlando, FL
I love this product. I am always in favor of diet sodas that provide a lot of flavor, and 7Up mixed berry plus does this very well. Not only does it have a great taste, but when I drink it I taste a blend of both sweet and sour flavors. Not only does it taste good, but it's also good for you, by providing antioxidents. 5 stars all the way for 7Up mixed berry plus.
Trinity H.
I've never seen this before is it good? Where can I buy it?
Is it really fruity?..
Karla P.
Oxnard, CA
Is his product good? Or is the regular one better?
amanda d.
Parma, OH
Has anyone tried this? What do you think? Also, what is the amount of caffeine compared to other sodas?
Sarai P.