BY 7UP #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Naturally flavored soda.

Anita E.
Anita E.
Huntsville, AL
Hubby retired from them...so course I love their soda...wouldn't you all out there?Hubby retired from them...so course I love their soda...wouldn't you all out there?Hubby retired from them...so course I love their soda...wouldn't you all out there?Hubby retired from them...so course I love their soda...wouldn't you all out there?Hubby retired from them...so course I love their soda...wouldn't you all out there?Hubby retired from them...so course I love their soda...wouldn't you all out there?Hubby retired from them...so course I love their soda...wouldn't you all out there?
Louise S.
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
7-Up beautifully captures the true meaning of effervescence and it captures it rather appropriately in a plastic bottle. In a clear bottle at that because 7-Up has nothing to hide. Everything that makes it great is there for all to see and see through, unless you're blind, in which case I'm afraid you'll have to settle for listening to it. Not that listening to those sparkling little miracles we call bubbles is any less satisfying than seeing them.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Sacramento, CA
This is a nice, relatively guilt-free soda. The flavor is good, it won't keep you up at night, because it's caffeine free, and it's honestly the ONLY diet soda that I actually like, taste-wise. It's nice and cheap, and it's also a great mixer for parties. You can add it to wine for a cheap, malt-free wine cooler experience, or you can add it to hard liquor if you've got some real drinkers coming over. All-in-all, it's a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
Nathaly D.
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Buy this drink recently and I would say, it is a good alternative for those with caffeine in it. I usually reach for it when I want something sweet and refreshing drink. I can drink this at any time of the day, as it did not remove me, unlike caffeinated beverages, do not let me sleep if I drink near my bedtime. And it has zero calories !!! Fully you prefer this to any other carbonated beverages.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
Foodie Expert
I love 7-up. it tastes so refreshing and is my second choice to Coke. I like it when we go camping and when I'm sick. I also use 7-up in pancake batter. I replace 1/2 the water it calls for with 7-up and let it sit for a few minutes. it really puffs up the batter. I fold it together gently and ladle out pancakes on the grill. the pancakes turn out so much fluffier and taste delicious.
Juanise O.
Juanise O.
The new and approved flavor is AMAZING! I didn't always like 7-UP, but now it is my go to when I don't want to drink a dark soda. The lime and lemon flavor is so refreshing. It is reasonably priced so that's not too bad. I would def say give this a try if you haven't already. I would like to have a cranberry variety for the holidays!
Habith J.
Habith J.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a drink that I love, Add ice will be a treat on a hot afternoon and a delight in the heat of the night.
It tastes good, do not feel that your stomach hurts like other sodas, personally I prefer this soda to others because it gives me the feeling of the soda but does not cause me stomach ache like other
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
I have to say that this product tastes so natural and refreshing. There is no after taste and it can be described as clean and crisp. I don't usually drink many diet pops because of the taste but 7-UP is different. I highly recommend this brand for not only it's taste but the quality of the product itself.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
7 up is a refreshing and tasty lemony drink. I like the fact it is naturally flavoured and caffeine free - it makes it a nice thing to drink in the evening. I think that 7 up is the best lemonade style mixer for cocktails. I'm not the biggest lemon drink fan, but this is the one I usually go for.
Soren C.
Soren C.
Great Falls, MT
Foodie Expert
Definitely not as good as normal (non-diet) 7-Up, but still so good nonetheless, especially for not having any sugar. It definitely met my expectations for a good diet soda. Still sweet and delicious like normal 7-Up, but just that full, natural sugar taste is missing, much like Coke v Diet Coke
Zelena B.
Zelena B.
Is it really sweet??
Mallory, WV
Does this come in cans.
Mallory, WV
Does this come in individuals?
Katie H.
Katie H.
Sioux Falls, SD
How do you think this compares to 7up Ten?
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Foodie Expert
How do I know what retail chains carry diet 7-up?