Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Louise S.
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD

7-Up beautifully captures the true meaning of effervescence and it captures it rather appropriately in a plastic bottle. In a clear bottle at that because 7-Up has nothing to hide. Everything that makes it great is there for all to see and see through, unless you're blind, in which case I'm afraid you'll have to settle for listening to it. Not that listening to those sparkling little miracles we call bubbles is any less satisfying than seeing them.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Sacramento, CA

This is a nice, relatively guilt-free soda. The flavor is good, it won't keep you up at night, because it's caffeine free, and it's honestly the ONLY diet soda that I actually like, taste-wise. It's nice and cheap, and it's also a great mixer for parties. You can add it to wine for a cheap, malt-free wine cooler experience, or you can add it to hard liquor if you've got some real drinkers coming over. All-in-all, it's a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
Shruthi V.
Shruthi V.
Gainesville, FL

Bought this drink recently and i would say, it is a good alternative to the ones with caffeine in it. I usually reach for this one when I want to drink something sweet and refreshing. I can drink this anytime of the day, as it did not keep me awake, unlike the caffeinated drinks, which keeps me awake if i drink it close to my bed time. And It has zero calories!!! Totally prefer this to any other carbonated drinks.
Nathaly D.
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL

Buy this drink recently and I would say, it is a good alternative for those with caffeine in it. I usually reach for it when I want something sweet and refreshing drink. I can drink this at any time of the day, as it did not remove me, unlike caffeinated beverages, do not let me sleep if I drink near my bedtime. And it has zero calories !!! Fully you prefer this to any other carbonated beverages.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR

I love 7-up. it tastes so refreshing and is my second choice to Coke. I like it when we go camping and when I'm sick. I also use 7-up in pancake batter. I replace 1/2 the water it calls for with 7-up and let it sit for a few minutes. it really puffs up the batter. I fold it together gently and ladle out pancakes on the grill. the pancakes turn out so much fluffier and taste delicious.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Hanford, CA

I love the diet seven up! It has such a refreshing taste. I love to drink it with crushed ice! My fave!!!! The flavor of lemons and limes is just the right amount. It's great for everyday and really taste good when I'm sick and need to keep hydrated. I would recommend everyone to try it and lose all the calories the regular has in it!
Juanise O.
Juanise O.

The new and approved flavor is AMAZING! I didn't always like 7-UP, but now it is my go to when I don't want to drink a dark soda. The lime and lemon flavor is so refreshing. It is reasonably priced so that's not too bad. I would def say give this a try if you haven't already. I would like to have a cranberry variety for the holidays!
Lupitaa R.
Lupitaa R.

7-Up is a sweet soda which I like! One of my favorites! It tastes great chilled! Regular (non-diet) soda is good too but the diet one taste exactly the same but without calories which is better! You won't feel as guilty😉 Love using these big bottles of different flavor of sodas for parties or for big family gatherings😊
Habith J.
Habith J.
Hialeah, Florida

This is a drink that I love, Add ice will be a treat on a hot afternoon and a delight in the heat of the night.
It tastes good, do not feel that your stomach hurts like other sodas, personally I prefer this soda to others because it gives me the feeling of the soda but does not cause me stomach ache like other
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
New York

I have to say that this product tastes so natural and refreshing. There is no after taste and it can be described as clean and crisp. I don't usually drink many diet pops because of the taste but 7-UP is different. I highly recommend this brand for not only it's taste but the quality of the product itself.
Zelena B.