BY 7UP #86 in Soda & Soft Drinks

7-UP® Caffeine Free Naturally Flavored Soda.
Crisp-Clean Refreshing.
100% Natural Flavors.
Let's Play™.
140 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
2 liters (2.1 qt). see more...

7-Up Caffeine Free Naturally Flavored Soda
  • "This product is very refreshing and goes well with almost any food or meal." in 1 review
  • "can't go wrong with this classic lemon lime soda." in 1 review
  • "It's a blast of lemon and lime flavors that excite my taste buds with every sip" in 1 review
naf C.
I had to get my husband to buy this for me one day when we were out and I was having bad cramps because of periods. This definitely helps in calming them down. Thankfully I don't even need to drink too much of it for it to work. I had a friend who actually sucked directly on a lemon in order to prevent her cramps and pain. But this one helps me. I also enjoy drinking it any other day as well. It tastes good and has a good amount of carbon dioxide. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Becky S.
I've always enjoyed 7-Up and Cherry 7-Up for sodas because I'm very sensitive to caffeine and don't like diet or caffeine free versions of soda with the extra chemical substitutes. I can also pick out 7-Up in a line up with Sprite Lemon Lime Soda , Sierra Mist® Soda and other clear sodas because it has the most crisp flavour and it isn't super saccharin sweet.
Catherine L.
7-Up is our go-to soda for when we want lemon lime and a flavor other than Coca-Cola we buy this all the time when we're sick and for some reason feel like it replenishes us and helps us get over whatever sickness were going through
Catherine P.
Norfolk, VA
I love 7-Up so much more than it’s competition. I feel like this is a soda that is actually refreshing and it also makes a good mixer. This soda is found at all grocery stores and convenience stores.
Purnima D.
This is one my favorite flavor it has a little lemony taste as well. I am a repeat consumer. It does have nice packaging. It is a good value for a coke. I bought it from the pharmacy and I do recommend it to others.
Tianna S.
Rochester
I like 7-Up it's very good but it's not my favorite pop I feel like 7-Up tastes like Sierra Mist and Sierra Mist taste like 7-Up but it's very delicious I just prefer something else because it has such a similar taste to see her message which I actually don't like Sierra Mist that much
Crisp, refreshing lemon lime soda. The 20oz bottle makes for a fun addition to work lunches when a basic water bottle just wont cut it, ha ha. Pairs well with some popcorn on movie nights, too!
Carmen P.
Oakland, CA
I love lemon. So a soda based on lemon.... you can never go wrong . Got day? Deal with it with a soda. Instead of lemonade ... there you go . Pour it into a cup and enjoy. The fuzz with the citric flavor combine so well . It’s like drinking fancy sparkling lemonade.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
This is my best friend when feeling sick..Or if i like to have a lighter carbonated drink. I love the hint of lemon in it. This liter is only a dollar at my local convenient store.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I really like 7up! It tastes good and has always mellowed out my stomach. Clear sodas like this and sprite are my favorites. I think 7up is inexpensive. It’s found almost everywhere.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
Which liquor does this soda taste good with?
Maquíllate A.