7" Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - 8GB White w/ 16 microSD Memory Card

BY SAMSUNG

The Samsung SM-T230NZWA-2A-KIT includes a white 7-inch 8GB Galaxy Tab 4 and a 16GB microSD memory card with adapter. The Galaxy Tab 4 is perfect for all ages offering an exceptional multimedia experience in a more premium and portable design. The 7-inch screen provides users with a brilliant viewing experience while watching videos, playing games, or reading digital contents. With multi-window functionality users are able to seamlessly switch between apps and windows, as well as drag and drop contents with ease. The Galaxy Tab 4 comes equipped with a number of fun and shareable services allowing users to access content and stay connected with friends. Plus, the 16GB microSD memory card with adapter offers you the kind of mobility you want and need for your photo albums, music and videos. see more...

7" Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - 8GB White w/ 16 microSD Memory Card
Katlyn I.
Tallahassee, FL
I begin by saying that to be honest I kind of regret this purchase. Not necessarily because of the product (although it has it's faults.) But I don't really find the need in having it. My smartphone pretty much does everything I need it to so within the almost 2 years I've had it I've only used it less than a handful of times. The processing speed isn't bad but I'm not impressed with the graphics I thought they could be a little better especially since it wasn't a huge tablet.
Jose G.
Bowling Green, KY
Great Little Personal Assistant. Fast and just the right size to fit my hand. The display is absolutely beautiful when it come to displaying photographs, playing movies, or watching TV. Everything on the screen can be customized to meet your needs,The 8 GB of internal memory will hold all the Apps that I need and, YES YES it will indeed use a 64 gb card instead of the 32 gb card as stated. The 64gb card gives more than ample space for pictures, books, and movies,
Michelle O.
New Orleans, LA
I received this tablet when I purchased my Samsung Galaxy S6. This tablet delivers! It's fast, the camera is great for my daughter who loves to do impromptu plays, and the applications are fast...I mean really fast. Sometimes I look at the tablet and my kids have over 10 applications open and the tablet is still chugging along!
Natasha S.
I love android products and the tablet is just another great android product! It is user friendly and even without a case it is pretty hardy. Unless you drop it just right on the screen, it shouldn't break. I use this tablet every day for work and for home use. Overall a great product!
Kelly C.
Springfield, IL
This was my second tablet purchased and far exceeded my expectations. I got it through my phone company for free and have wifi wherever I go. It is a great product and I have had no issues at all. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an easy to use tablet.
Leigh-Ann B.
Central Islip, NY
Great tablet, love the ease of use and the expandable memory. The screen is durable and the colors are really bright and crisp. Love the android system, and it is really kid friendly, especially with a really good and durable case. I highly recommend this!
Jessica W.
mount wolf, PA
I bought this tablet for my son. It has stood up to a lot of use. The charging port went out in it and samsung's customer service was fantastic! They sent a prepaid label and fixed it with no charge and had it back in my son's hands within a week!
Natalia L.
Des Moines , WA
Basically the same features a galaxy phone has. Is like having a phone inumber a bigger dimension. Like the fact that you are able to open and edit "word" like documents.
Shannan S.
Troy, OH
This is my 3rd or 4th Tab from Samsung. I mainly use it for facebook, reading, netflix, etc. The only complaint I have is that it's not very fast. My old samsung galaxy s2 was faster than any other the 7" tabs I've owned.
Stephanie M.
Just bought this on black Friday and so far its great. Love the kids mode. It is such a relief to have it so i can make sure my baby doesn't access anything bad. As it goes i hope it stays on its greatness.