BY SAMSUNG

The Samsung SM-T230NYKA-4B-KIT includes a black 7-inch 8GB Galaxy Tab 4, the Family App Suite and Family Essentials App Pack, plus an 8GB microSD memory card with adapter. The Galaxy Tab 4 is perfect for all ages offering an exceptional multimedia experience in a more premium and portable design. The 7-inch screen provides users with a brilliant viewing experience while watching videos, playing games, or reading digital contents. With multi-window functionality users are able to seamlessly switch between apps and windows, as well as drag and drop contents with ease. The Galaxy Tab 4 comes equipped with a number of fun and shareable services allowing users to access content and stay connected with friends. The Family App Suite Deluxe and Family Essentials App Pack will provide hours of fun and learning for the entire family. Plus, the 8GB microSD memory card with adapter offers you the kind of mobility you want and need for your photo albums, music and videos. see more...

7" Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - 8GB Black w/ 8 microSD Memory Card, Family App Suite and Family Essentials App Pack Software
Alexandra  G.
My husband and I purchased this just so that he could have something smaller than a laptop on his trips. He loves it and has not experienced any problems. It was a little more than we initially wanted to spend but I am glad we chose this one. We would definitely recommend it to others!
Vidalys C.
Jamestown, NY
I bought this tablet for my son, he is 8. He uses this tablet to play games, listen to music and search the web. So far thete hasn't been any issues. He loves the tablet. He uses the tablet at least 5 days a week for an hour at a time. I am very pleased with the product.
Jessica P.
Kimball, MI
I bought both of my children a galaxy tab 4. They started out with a tab 2. These tablets are great and also a very reasonable price. I am definitely sticking with Samsung. I love all the products I have purchased by Samsung.
Joanna O.
Dallas, TX
I bought this tablet for my kids and they love them they use them all the time. They do so much with these from watching movies to learning. They are great and defently with keeping them entertained.
Natasha A.
Purchased this as a gist for my grandmother. She mainly uses it for Facebook, word searches, and skype! No problems so far. She has been a happy owner on it for about 3 months now.
Heather R.
Scotland, CT
My husband got this so he could play games and watch videos while deployed and has nothing but rave reviews. His only flaw found in it is the compatibility to play some types of videos, which we haven't had with other tablets in the past.
Taylor N.
Huffman, TX
This tablet is perfect for any ages it's great for younger children because you can lock them in to a children's app without worrying about them making any purchases
Bobbie D.
Burton, MI
I would rate this as a 4.5. I use it everyday. The graphics are great. The battery lasts for a couple days. My only complaint is it is very sensitive to the touch and I can not find how to change it.
dariana b.
Kissimmee, FL
Both my kids have one, this is the best tablet I've had older generations and will alway come back to Samsung. it's big enough for little hands and light weight.
Victoria d.
I have an older version to this and I love it a lot the only thing that stinks is that they don't make the version that I have anymore and it's also a very fragile version so you have to be very careful with it! because I have broken it twice.