BY MACY'S

7-Pc. Summer Beauty Sampler Gift Set, Only at Macy's Beauty Special Offers - Gifts & Value Sets (new) see more...

Leslie W.
I just love this little travel gift set it has all you need from head to toe moisture care it’s very effective with high in Products and it’s very inexpensive under 10 Dollars I recommend it highly pick yours up at Macy’s!💋
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
I ordered this beauty set on the Macy's mobile app, and expected it to be pretty underwhelming at just $7 and free shipping. The product sizes totally exceeded my expectations, and the is my new favorite summertime scent. Also love the travel-size makeup bag it came in.. perfect for slipping into your shoulder bag for on-the-go touchups. If it's still available, I highly recommend stocking up on this kit - perfect holiday or birthday gift!
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Great beauty sampler! I.T has amazing smells! These work as great gifts as I.T more than one sample so a person is not just stuck with one!
Bethany S.
Apple Valley
I love this I love the variety of stuff you get In this pack so you can try on all of the products and see what ones you like
Alma S.
utica
I got my friend this skin set and she loved it , so I purchased one for myself . Very effective