7 oz Trolli Apple Chewy Candy

by Trolli

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! 7 oz Trolli Apple Chewy Candy

Are these really sour?
Sweet or sour or ick in-between? I love super sour.
I like them but they are not sour
Start your review of 7 oz Trolli Apple Chewy Candy!
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the chewy apple fruitiness of this candy!!! Sooo, good and just what my sweet tooth needs sometimes!! I enjoy all this flavor!!!
Jennifer O.
Great I always loved the gummy worms but the "sour" is great, even though it is no that sout.
Jessica T.
7 oz Trolli Apple Chewy Candy uploaded by Jessica T.
I actually stole a bag from my friend's house because they looked extremely good. And they were! They weren't overwhelmingly sour, just right. Once the initial sourness was gone, it was replaced with a delicious sweetness. Will definitely buy more once this bag is finished.
Crystal C.
HONESTLY. I haven’t tried all of Trolli’s gummy candies, but the ones I have tried are absolutely amazing.
Toya D.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Taste like sour apple ..sweet n sour.. gummy candy easily stuck in teeth but tasty.. its very flavorful.
Pearl F.
San Antonio
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the candy it's really good and taste good in my mouth I recommend people buying it my daughter loves it nylon Julie really good taste good
brea B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,208 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Suguar chewy tasty and it playful u feel like a kid after eating the whole bag byself share it who me no I eat
Hannah F.
Love this product! Would definitely purchase again and recommend to friends and family members!
Evelyn N.
Buckeye, AZ
These are the best candy. There is nothing like some gummy worms to get that sweet tooth going.
cho L.
Utica , NY
Trolls tasty I always buy this and eat a lot to be honest “ it’s good food and Love it