We need 7 11s here in jacksonville N.C
Can u please make a 711 in jacksonville NC i am really wanting buttered rolls do u know anyone who sells them like speedway ?
Is this an American brand ? Or ?
Start your review of 7-Eleven!
How would you rate this product?
celene M.
National City, CA
7-Eleven uploaded by celene M.
I love it a lot this store always I found everything I needed is open twenty four hours all day In area a coffee ☕ have green tea 🍵matcha 😋
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
7-Eleven uploaded by Maika R.
I like 7 Eleven Hazelnut Vanilla coffee and some of their refreshments. Also you can get good deals on the cold press drinks. Their brand of cold press drinks are delicious and tasty . I am not fond of the food items because they sit under the heating lamp for long periods at least in the few I've been in and the food be hard or tough and they still sell it to you. These sour gummy bears are great. They are soft, sour and sweet with a nice amount of flavor and easy to chew.
Omama A.
Des Plaines, IL
7-Eleven uploaded by Omama A.
I like 7 eleven. I love their icy and i love their nacho cheese with jalapeño. But due to covid you have to buy jalapeño.
Rikki R.
Philadelphia, PA
7-Eleven uploaded by Rikki R.
Eleven years ago, I went to get coffee with a friend at 7 Eleven and we sat in his car in the parking lot and talked for hours. We started dating and over the following 8 years, we drank a lot of 7 Eleven coffee. One day we were back in the town we grew up in and he pulled in to the 7 Eleven parking lot where it all began and ran in to grab us some coffees. When he got back in the car, he handed me a cup but it was way to light to have coffee in it. I opened the cup the find an engagement ring!
Jigisha P.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I love buying coffees and snacks every morning because it's cheap. Better than other places. The most convenient store.
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
7-Eleven is the go to convenience store for food, snacks, hot and cold beverages, gas and so much more. This store has warm & cold food that is highly likeable. My fave is the iced coffees & egg sandwiches. The app has free rewards. Selling genearl merchandise that is necessary like bandanas during covid 19. The store has a keyboard to use for the app instead of a cell phone. There great uses for this. Generally open 24 hours.
luis G.
They have everything you need in one place. All I do there is buy some gatorate and power armor. But its ok
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I will say that 7-11 has improved a lot over the years, but they are still a little over priced, even with their gas. It's always a little more expensive than the surrounding gas stations.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I shop there all the time. I get snacks, candies, and drinks from there. The prices are good and I will shop there again.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
7-Eleven uploaded by Angela L.
7-Eleven is wildly popular in Japan! Who knew? They are on just about every corner, so it is very handy. What is unique is that their snacks are not like in America. No hot dogs, pizza. They offer healthy to-go snacks, which is perfect for the hustle and bustle that describes the Japanese culture. I became obsessed with onigiri, a nori wrapped rice cake with fillings (my fave was tuna.) so good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...