BY CHIPITA

Robin H.
Patterson, CA
To the croissant gods: "I am forever a follower of the perfection that exists in combinations of chocolate-not pudding-not nutella-just yummy and perfectly-baked-buttery-pastries wrapped in freshness." These are NOT your typical croissant treats found in the bakery aisle or the local coffee shop-these are soft, flakey, fresh, and savory. I am addicted to chocolate but I've heard others rave over the strawberry. Just find one, order some (I saw some on Amazon), and after one bite, you'll know what I'm saying. These are delicious!
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is absolutely delicious hicghly recommend it it sooo good i love
karen n.
These croissants are so delicious that my dad always keeps a few in the car are a snack. A Long with the cherry flavor there are other flavors like my other 2 fav flavors are chocolate and caramel... but I am not sure if the caramel flavor is still around since i haven't seen it in a while in stores.
L A.
Constanta
All time favourite! My passion for this delicious croissant will never die. I just love how creamy it is and I keep buying this!
Anjanee P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where can I find these ? What would you compare the taste to ?
Nena A.