BY 7 DAUGHTERS

7 DAUGHTERS Seven Daughters Red Blend 2006 750ML
  • "I'm not usually a red wine person, but I have to say that I did like this brand and I will definitely be purchasing it again in the future." in 2 reviews
  • "I like sweet wines so this was not a great choice for me." in 1 review
  • "It has a little bit of bitterness to it." in 1 review
Ayla V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I have been to some friends house and their parents had this wine. I was offered a drink of it to see if I liked it. I must say it's a pretty good wine and I may consider buying again. I'm not really a wine drinker but I definitely would buy this for those rough days.
Magen K.
This is a delicious red. It's not overly sweet which I like as I prefer dry reds. This is the first bottle I have had and I would probably get it again because it was a decent price and it goes down smoothly.
Katrina P.
I went to a wine tasting that focused just on Seven Daughters and I remember this being my favorite of the ones I sampled, but not enough for me to buy a bottle.
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ
Love this wine from seven daughters. I first had it at a restaurant and finally found it at Publix. It's not overly sweet and not too dry. Perfect blend!
Jen F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a good basic red blend. Has just enough depth of flavor without being bitter. I don't like sweet reds, so this is dry enough for my liking.
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Brandy D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like sweet wines so this was not a great choice for me. Was too dry and bitter. I'm sure it is appealing to some.
hannah i.
I don't really care for red wine.......................... but this could pass , i mean it tastes okisssssssssssshy
Claire B.
I tried this red wine on an impulse one night. It wasn't my favorite, but for the price, it was pretty decent.
Gissell C.
Personally I didn't find it to have a very pleasing taste. But my friend loved it. The price is pretty good.