BY 7 DAUGHTERS

• What does it taste like? I've never seen this bottle before 1 Answers
  • So I love wine! And whenever I drink an alcoholic beverag...1 Answers
Brooke J.
This is my favorite cheaper wine! It's sweet and smooth. I normally get mine at specs and can sometimes find it at the grocery store. Affordable and a good value too. It's basically a cheaper version of my favorite wine from Max's wine dive.
Dominique R.
Williamstown, NJ
I had this moscato once at the Cheesecake Factory and I liked it a lot. It’s definitely on the sweeter side which was a plus for me. The restaurant was selling the bottle for $36 but I’m sure you can find it under $20 at a wine and spirits. I would definitely recommend.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I’m a gal that loves going to wineries and buying wine there. I rarely pick up something at the liquor store that I adore. This Seven Daughters Moscato is my absolute favorite moscato wine!! It is smooth, crisp, and sweet but not overly. The best part is it’s so cheap!! Like under $12 cheap! I foresee many more bottles in my future!
Josey C.
Peru, IN
Love this wine. I usual find the bottle anywhere. They do make it in cans which I like better but that’s a little harder to find. Good price point at 10 a bottle.
Kandace S.
Lexington
This is the BEST Moscato I have ever experienced! It has a very smooth finish and is not overly sweet. It has a pleasant fruit taste that can be paired with most anything.
Abigail S.
cumming, GA
I got this on a whim today while at the grocery store because it was like $11 off or something crazy. I love moscato and this doesn't disappoint. Not bitter, great taste, but not overly sweet. Some moscato tastes too much like grape juice, this does not. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because I am cheap and it's regularly about $20 for a 750ml bottle.
Rachel Y.
Rising Sun, IN
The best tasting Moscato that I have had so far. You can taste every single note in this wine. I just purchased a lot for a girls trip and it will be perfect on the beach!
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
Now I am no wine connoisseur but my rookie review on this wine is that it is delicious and you need it in your life. I love moscato and this has been my go to wine for quite some time now. It's sweet and fruity with a subtle almost bubbly texture. It's not dry or harsh whatsoever and that's what I love in a wine. I repurchase this all the time and I absolutely love it!
Ambertiera B.
My first Moscato I've ever tried. There's nothing to say except for perfecto! I love this with any dish. Sometimes I slice up chilled strawberries and add into my glass. The sweetness of this will make you want more! I believe I tasted this at Olive garden maybe... ? I took a photo of it and had to have it. So glad I found places near me that sell it. I'll never run out.
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
Disclaimer: I am writing this review under the influence of 3 glasses of this stuff. This is one of the best Moscatos I have tried recently. It's sweet like you'd expect, but not disgustingly sweet like I've found with some. It's crisp and light, and while I'm not sure of the alcohol content, it's enough to give me a buzz so that's good enough for me! This cost somewhere around $9-12. I will definitely be a repeat offender.
Jessica M.
Tallahassee, FL
So I love wine! And whenever I drink an alcoholic beverage it just has to be sweet (and fruity to ease my guilty pleasure). I've tried many moscatos that claim to be sweet but they are more so sour and dry. So the question is, would this be an actual sweet wine (based off my description) or should I look elsewhere?
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
What does it taste like? I've never seen this bottle before