Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsProject E Beauty

by Project E Beauty

Item: 7 Color LED Mask Photon Light Wrikle removal Skin Rejuvenation Whitening Beauty Daily Skin Care Facial MaskItem ID: PE033Colour: WhiteVoltage: 110V- 220V, 60Hz/ 50HzPackage: 26.5x22x13.5 cmWeight: 1.1 kgTreatment Area: FacialIncluded:1. LED Mask...

Thoughts, is this effective, is it expensive ?
Seems to good to be true. Is it?
What is your thoughts on the LED photon facial mask?
Start your review of 7 Color LED Mask Photon Light Wrikle removal Skin Rejuvenation Whitening Beauty Daily Skin Care Facial Mask!
ReGina M.
Avon Park, FL
Love this LED facial mask. I use it every night before bed for 30 minutes. 15 minutes on the red.ams 15 mins on the blue light. I can tell the difference already after 2 weeks of owning and using this product. I am usualy skeptical about gadgets, however this one really works and is backed by science.
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
7 Color LED Mask Photon Light Wrikle removal Skin Rejuvenation Whitening Beauty Daily Skin Care Facial Mask uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have started to use this 3 times a week. I suffer from Rosacea with pustules, I am almost 49 years old. 😡🤦‍♀️😳 Nothing I did was working. I tried going to the dermatologist, vitamins and supplements, RX medicine with very few results if any. So I am now trying this. Slight noticeable difference so far. Just 3 weeks out. No adverse effects or irritation so that awesome. This was about $100.00 on Amazon. So dermatologist wanted me to go from light therapy at her office $400.00-$500.00 a shot x 4-5 appts. Yeah cannot do that on my budget. I would prefer just about anything than to be on RX meds if I do not have to be. So keeping my 🤞🏻 crossed. Easy to use. The hardest part is to lay still for 10-20 minutes. 🤣
Skin D.
Hamilton , ND
haven't received mine yet, so hope to receive it soon. As soon as I start to use it I'll send updates. Can not wait!
Miss_Right🗽 T.
Weehawken, NJ
7 Color LED Mask Photon Light Wrikle removal Skin Rejuvenation Whitening Beauty Daily Skin Care Facial Mask uploaded by Miss_Right🗽 T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Started feeling my skin respond to this immediately! It’s an expensive mask but a great addition to a complete skin care routine.
Ky E.
7 Color LED Mask Photon Light Wrikle removal Skin Rejuvenation Whitening Beauty Daily Skin Care Facial Mask uploaded by Ky E.
Purchased this product about a month of so ago and I'm its blowing my expectations ! Such a simple and easy process to add to your REGIME a few times a week for 15 to 30 mins . Already noticed fine lines decreased and over all skin complexion more youthful and glowing ! I would recommend and have even bought one for my mom ! Get yours today !! 10/10
Kristel M.
This Led mask has really helped change my skin texture and marks. I was sceptical on the benefit of light therapy however with consistency, it really can. This mask is lighter than others in the market however is more expensive. I have used cleaner masks which do seem to work as well but are very heavy on your face and uncomfortable. This one is more comfortable to were. I used everyday for 30 days at the start, using both the red and blue light to help clear past acne scars, and really made a difference. I then used a few times a week. However after having this product for 12 months, the red Led light has now stopped working effectively, where it is an orange colour now. I contacted the manufacturer where since it was past 12 months could only suggest sending it for them to look at if they can fix but this incurs a charge which I don't think is worth it. It is a shame that light bulbs can not be replaced so it will only have to be replaced quite frequently if you use it a lot so is an expensive product that may only last 1 year but it will work out cheaper than going to a salon for light therapy.