Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsPhilips
6W S6 Candelabra Base Indicator bulb

6W S6 Candelabra Base Indicator bulb

by Philips

Philips Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6W S6 Candelabra Base Indicator bulb!
Marissa N.
This is pretty cool decorative light I have in an artsy modern light fixture. Zero qualms with this! Good stuff.
Tianna G.
Charleston, SC
Love the glow. We use these in our dining room light fixture. It’s always the right amount of light and we haven’t replaced them in over a year!
A M.
Miami
These are great and light up very nice. They are not pricey and are totally worth it.
Michelle F.
Lake Orion, MI
These lights last forever and saved us so much time and money! I would highly recommend these.
margaux D.
Biloxi
This bulb is great. It lasts for so long and is affordable. It keeps my home well-lit and bright. It is light in weight and has clear glass. I would buy again and would recommend to anyone looking for a good bulb.
Katie D.
New York
I think Phillips makes great light bulbs. I am home a lot and constantly have the lights on and I’ve only had to replace one bulb in my apartment in an entire year and a half. Would definitely recommend Phillips bulbs.
Tammy J.
Southampton, Hampshire
I like the bulbs where you can see the filaments. They look traditional. These are effective and not expensive. Last ages.
Ashley T.
DIAMOND CREEK, VIC
We use this for our Himalayan salt lamp. The perfect small size and has an amazing length of life
Natasha L.
Gatineau, QC
Needed these for a specific light fixture we have… works well and lasts a long time z
Mila L.
ontario
This is a tradition in my house. Philips is a great brand. Bulb are really good quality and long lasting. I have used other brands (only when I can’t find Philips) but I prefer this. Price is good too

Looking for your answer?