6Qt Pressure Cooker

by Nuwave

Quickly cook a variety of dishes with the NuWave electric pressure cooker. With a non-stick, PTFE-free removable cooking pot, this pressure cooker also includes a glass lid for slow cooking as well as a hinged lid that attaches for safe operation and convenience. It has 12 preset functions, including Rice, Meat/Stew, Steam Veggies, Poultry, and Warm. The built-in carrying handle makes it easy to take anywhere. Backed by a one year limited warranty, this pressure cooker includes a cooking rack for baking, steaming, and canning. 6 Quart

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6Qt Pressure Cooker!
Shakeina W.
6Qt Pressure Cooker uploaded by Shakeina W.
Purchased at: Kohl's
One stop cooking is what I'm talking about!!! I love my NUWAVE pressure cooker, it takes the place of so many pots and pans. And the clean up is so simple. You can create just about anything in this pressure cooker at a fraction of the time it would normally take you to prepare a meal. One of my favorites is chicken and rice, comes out perfect every time. If you enjoy cooking and want to cut the time down invest in one of these handy cookers, you will not be disappointed.
Janea T.
Albuquerque, NM
Amazing. This thing does so much and is super fast! I love that it's big for my large family!! It is such a life and time saver!

Looking for your answer?