6pm.com

by 6 p.m.

Have you ever had any complaints towards this shop?
Is this legit ?
Is this site reliable or is it a scam
Start your review of 6pm.com!
Daniee H.
Utica, NY
Awesome deals! Always seem to have that one of a kind item I've been looking for at a great price, can't beat the savings!
Lydia K.
Harrison, AR
I love the free shipping and the lower prices. I bought a pair of golf shoes here and they were exactly what I ordered and exactly as described. They were also packaged well and arrived in a timely manner!
Laura E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If you like good deals on name brands, you'll love 6pm.com! My favorite thing is their monthly #6pmSiteSearch game on twitter.
Cindy F.
Rineyville, KY
This website is an ecommerce website affiliated with Zappos.com which is now owned by Amazon.com . they sell clothing merchandise. Watch yourself if you get items in a green striped poly bag the item is used and they are selling it again at full price.
Fab C.
Fowler, CA
The most convenient and Hassel free site. They always have a sale plus they take coupons and great shipping.
stori C.
Love this place! they have a little bit of everything! so cute and cheap! my ideal place to shop!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa S.
Saugus, MA
Great site to find awesome prices, even better when things are on clearance. I recently got North Face Vest for less than $40, and just got some great gifts for people for under $20. The last few times I bought, if you bought 2 items, shipping was free.
Kayti B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
6pm.com uploaded by Kayti B.
This is the best website for great discounts on name brand shoes! They always have great sales and you can normally top off those sales with promo codes to further drop the prices. I'm constantly buying shoes for my daughter on this site. It's also backed by Amazon so you're most of the time guarenteed to have the shoes within a few days of ordering.
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This website has so much to offer, with so many deals! I am a frequent shopper on this site, and have got a ton of great items for less. I could spend hours browsing through everything they have. Everyone should definitely check this site out. You won’t be disappointed.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
My favorite place to get a great pair of name brand shoes and purses from!! They have name brand clothes and accessories for men, women and children. Great online store!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...