6pm.com

by 6 p.m.

Have you ever had any complaints towards this shop?
Is this legit ?
Is this site reliable or is it a scam
Start your review of 6pm.com!
Knox, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This website has so much to offer, with so many deals! I am a frequent shopper on this site, and have got a ton of great items for less. I could spend hours browsing through everything they have. Everyone should definitely check this site out. You won’t be disappointed.
Pickerington , OH
This online is so GREAT!!!!!!! I Absolutely love 6pm because they have great brands, and fair prices. They have shoes clothes handbags and accessories. I do shop here quite often because of the deals for example hunter boots won't be $150 they can be mark down low as $70 which is like 😱so please go there now!!!!!
I wanted to like 6pm but I will not be ordering from them again. They have a decent variety BUT they don’t offer free return shipping. Not only do they not offer free return shipping, they won’t even provide a shipping label (say the subtracted $5 from your refund for shipping — ok, sure). No, instead they provide you only with a return address. Normally I just hand my package to the mailman or a UPS delivery man (or at most, throw it in a UPS pick up box around the corner). But with 6pm, you need to go to the post office or a UPS store etc. and pay for a label/shipping. Returning one pair of shoes cost me $15. So ridiculous, why would I risk having to pay that for returns when there are plenty of websites that sell the same products with free returns?
Bakersfield, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My best friend told me about this site. They sell shoes and purses, things like that. The shoes I ordered I did not like at all. The return was easy but I had to pay shipping that wasn't cheap. There's too many other stores that you can order from (Amazon especially) that you don't. So unless it's something I can't find anywhere else I probably won't shop here again.
This is a great discount site IF you already know what you want and that it will fit you exactly how you want it to fit. Otherwise you're going to be paying for shipping back and forth to return the product, and it's limited returns only. I went through this once, lost $10 on my return shipping, and decided never again. Just isn't worth the hassle.
6pm is bae!!! I so love this site for name brand items & great prices! I've never been big on spending alot to "keep up with the jonses" so 6pm gives me the opportunity to stay fashionable for less. I couldn't ask for a better site. It's all inclusive, you cam find just about any designer or fashion item you're looking for.
Keizer, OR
if you want super cute, on trend shoes for seriously marked down prices 6pm is an internet gem. I remember the first time i was told about this site and I couldn't believe it, I thought it must be some cheap resale site but they have name brand items for sale at seriously marked down prices!! I love 6pm and almost don't want to the word to get out so I can keep it as my little shoe secret!
I've used this site a few times to purchase shoes and I haven't had any issues with them. The prices are great; you can find name brands at greatly discounted prices and they are legit. Last Christmas my sisters and I all bought Uggs from here and were extremely satisfied. I've never had to return anything so I have no experience with their return policy but I will definitely use them again in the future
Great site, I have bought a few things from 6pm on several different occasions. I have mostly bought shoes but did buy a dress once as well. The dress was great I only give it 4 stars because returning things usually isn't worth it unless it's an item that's over $50 because they make the customer pay shipping.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this website! I have bought my last 2 pairs of shoes from here. They have great prices and a large variety of shoes. I know they have other items, but I was mostly excited about getting a deal on shoes. I got a pair of Sperry Topsiders for like $45! Fast shipping also.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...