BY 6 P.M. #30 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Tabitha M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is probably my favorite online shopping place. I love buying shoes from here. I’ve bought the cutest office shoes and heels. They have just about every kind of shoe and they are brand names.
elizabeth s.
Pickerington, OH
This online is so GREAT!!!!!!! I Absolutely love 6pm because they have great brands, and fair prices. They have shoes clothes handbags and accessories. I do shop here quite often because of the deals for example hunter boots won't be $150 they can be mark down low as $70 which is like 😱so please go there now!!!!!
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love this company! I found some free people sweaters in the $20-$30 range, which is unheard of! The website is easy to navigate and I love how many filters you can use to find the brand and size you need.
member-ea2db
Its is among the best online shops if not the best!!Great quality and at fair prices. They not only offer shoes but they offer other accessories and just like GREATMALL6.RU, they offer the best services
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My best friend told me about this site. They sell shoes and purses, things like that. The shoes I ordered I did not like at all. The return was easy but I had to pay shipping that wasn't cheap. There's too many other stores that you can order from (Amazon especially) that you don't. So unless it's something I can't find anywhere else I probably won't shop here again.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
6PM is my absolute favorite website to order from!!!
You can find high quality clothes, shoes and accessories from famous brands and for amazing prices!
I have bought so many items on that site and I used them to this day.
Another pro is that their delivery is incredibly fast!!! Seriously, I don’t pay for shipping and I always get my stuff in 3 days - 4 max.
Absolutely love this website. I go on it every week to see what deals they have.
A tip: if you like something buy it right away because items sell really fast!
Aneta L.
This is a great discount site IF you already know what you want and that it will fit you exactly how you want it to fit. Otherwise you're going to be paying for shipping back and forth to return the product, and it's limited returns only. I went through this once, lost $10 on my return shipping, and decided never again. Just isn't worth the hassle.
Tiffany D.
6pm is bae!!! I so love this site for name brand items & great prices! I've never been big on spending alot to "keep up with the jonses" so 6pm gives me the opportunity to stay fashionable for less. I couldn't ask for a better site. It's all inclusive, you cam find just about any designer or fashion item you're looking for.
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
if you want super cute, on trend shoes for seriously marked down prices 6pm is an internet gem. I remember the first time i was told about this site and I couldn't believe it, I thought it must be some cheap resale site but they have name brand items for sale at seriously marked down prices!! I love 6pm and almost don't want to the word to get out so I can keep it as my little shoe secret!
Imani H.
I've used this site a few times to purchase shoes and I haven't had any issues with them. The prices are great; you can find name brands at greatly discounted prices and they are legit. Last Christmas my sisters and I all bought Uggs from here and were extremely satisfied. I've never had to return anything so I have no experience with their return policy but I will definitely use them again in the future
Lauren H.
Is this site legitimate? It seemed a little sketchy
Brooklynn W.
Tiffin, OH
What is this? Is it like an online store or can you go to one??
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Is this a trustworthy site?
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
It is a trusted website? I keep seeing it on facebook but was a little concerned if it is legit. Ty
Stephanie L.
Chicago , IL
Who else loves this sure for deals??