6PC GIFT SET-MILANI Sheer Color Lip Stick uploaded by Ana J.

BY MILANI

MILANI Sheer Color Lip Stick Milani Sheer Color Lipstick is a creamy-smooth, full-coverage, lustrous lipcolor that makes lips look and feel great similar to top brand lipsticks. The unique contour tip perfects lip shape with a more precise application.... see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Amazon
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake
I love how moisturizing these lipsticks are they have a pretty nice range of different colors and you can even mix them to create your own! The lipsticks are definitely gorgeous but they aren't very long lasting so reapplying will be needed. They have an awesome collection although it'd be nice to have more neutral nudes a lot of them are pink toned. I would highly recommend to try them though they are pretty cheap however they can be hard to find sometimes!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Tolleson
The pigmentation of this product is unbelievable. It does not give a cakey chappy look to your lips. I think it's also chapstick and lipstick in one. Their colors are beautiful and the shades are just right for any skin tone. These aren't one of my favorite lipsticks to use.
Kionna D.
Kionna D.
Milani brand lipsticks are great. Super affordable an so easy to find. I've purchased from walmart,walgreens,an cvs. It most definitely has passed my expectations. I currently have 3 lipsticks an 1 amore matte lip cream from tge Milani brand. Well worth the money spent.
Angie 🌺.
Angie 🌺.
The pigment is great! The packaging is so good, it's affordable and great. This product would look great on others. I've used this in many occasions. It's very easy to apply. I love this brand so much. I would definitely buy this again. I recommend this product.
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
London, KY
Love these Milani lipsticks, great creamy product. Has a wonderful formula and goes on easily. Very easy to apply. Fairly long lasting formula without being over drying. Very affordable and would recommend to other people. Think others should try this out
Ledaaa ❣.
Ledaaa ❣.
orlando
The lipstick like most isn't drying and does last long one appliance lasts me a whole school day which is typically about 7-9 hours so I do highly recommend it's great, beautifully packaged, and smells amazing. Your lips will thank you later 😂😊
Jada N.
Jada N.
Hands down Maloney sheer lipsticks are the best they are kind of pigmented but not that pigmented concluding to there a sheer lipstick if you're going to form or settle everyday look I suggest these lipsticks they are the best
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Tacoma, Washington
I'm not a big fan of lipstick but Malani lipstick is a great buy! It'll never disappoint! It goes on smooth and doesn't leave any annoying lines on your lips and doesn't fade away! It's a day to night lipstick! I love!
Nili P.
Nili P.
Lowell, MA
I read few reviews on Milani Lipsticks so thought to give it a shot. I bought plum color lipstick and man i fell in love!!! This color is dupe of high-end brand lipsticks which are much more expensive. If someone is looking to buy dupes for cheaper Milani would be a good option
jadyn e.
jadyn e.
I love the lipstick. They gave that matte/ glossy finish. I got these lipsticks from CVS pharmacy but you could also get them from Walgreens. These were not expensive. They met my expectations. I would definitely buy again! Very inexpensive