BY SIMPLY BALANCED

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! 6.8 Ounce Simply Balanced Chocolate Chip Granola Bars see more...

Buy on Target
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been working with tools fo 50 years and this cutter is awesome. This looks more like a piece of jewelry than a pizza cutter.Incredible quality and comes in a equally exquisite box .I keep this in its form fitted box in my drawer so the blade does not contact other items.Give it as a gift but don't include the price as they will think you paid a kings ransom for it.Really I could not imagine a tool better crafted and designed than this on Will be sending one to my children,The only fault I found was the wobble in the blade which I thought excessive but I corrected it by putting it in a vice and compressing the male female rivet which tightened it up,however most folks won't nor really should have to do that. The wobble wil not impair its function just that being every thing so perfect that stuck out. Buy this pizza cutter!!
Amanda P.
A MUST HAVE in my pantry! My school aged children love taking these for snack time at school. I love the healthier version that this is compared to other brands and it is always cheaper as well. They taste great and I would definitely purchase again.
Jada G.
Atlanta, GA
If you're looking for a healthy alternative snack this is perfect! It is a delicious chocolate granola bar that you can eat on the daily without worrying about gaining weight. This is one of my go to foods. I recommend it to everyone looking for a healthier lifestyle.
Lindsay J.
These granola bars are delicious and pretty cool to throw into a backpack or purse for on the go snacking. I carry some at theme parks and it’s a quick refreshing snack especially when you have to get up early in the morning.
Caitlin S.
Taste just like other brand names and have a greAt flavor. More affordable than other brand names and are often healthier as well. Exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend to those who love granola bars
Kelsey C.
My little girl loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
rayne H.
Las Vegas, NV
very yummy and it leaves me feeling very refreshed. i love this brand because its healthy and still tastes very good!
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.