ElectronicsTelevisionsVizio
65in LED 1080p Smart HDTV w/ Wi-Fi

65in VIZIO LED 1080p Smart HDTV w/ Wi-Fi

Introducing the all-new 2014 E- Series 65" (65.00" diag.) Full Array LED Smart TV with a slim frame design, crystal-clear LED-lit picture and a faster, easier-to-use Smart TV experience. With built-in Wi-Fi included, the E-Series connects you to the latest hit movies, TV shows, and music from premium apps like Netflix®, Amazon Instant Video™, VUDU™, HuluPlus™, YouTube®, Pandora® and more, all at the push of a button on the smart remote with keyboard. And not only is it smart, this TV is packed with the latest technology-like Razor LED™ for a brilliant picture in an ultra-thin design. Full HD 1080p and 120Hz refresh rate with Smooth Motion makes them perfect for sports and fast action scenes. VIZIO E-Series: Picture-Perfect, Simply Smart.

HooW does she go? I’d love to test it ?
Does this TV lag like others of this brand do?
How is everyone liking this tv compared to others?
Start your review of 65in VIZIO LED 1080p Smart HDTV w/ Wi-Fi!
Ed M.
Lawrence
65in VIZIO LED 1080p Smart HDTV w/ Wi-Fi uploaded by Ed M.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Love this tv, I have had it for 9 years and it’s still running like new. My kids love it also
kathleen G.
Ludington, MI
65in VIZIO LED 1080p Smart HDTV w/ Wi-Fi uploaded by kathleen G.
Very nice, clear picture! Caught this on Black Friday about 2 years ago! Download all the apps you want on this TV. This TV size is great for a large room or a mini in home cinema! Most people come in my home and say Wow I’ve never seen a TV this big!!
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
I loved my Vizio so much and I was very heartbroken when it took a crap on me. It was a great TV but now days the cheaper brands seem to have more free movie/TV apps than any of a top brand TV does. I would rather pay less and get all the add on than buy an expensive TV that's just gonna go out on me within 5 years
Vivian V.
Rosedale, NY
[product:65in-vizio-led-1080p-smart-hdtv-w/-wi-fi] is so great! Love love my tv. I can mirror my phone on the tv! I have so many apps on my tv it’s amazing! I wouldn’t change a thing about it! Vizio makes it very easy to use! I would definitely recommend this brand to my family and friends.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Cheap, good quality, pretty comparable to Samsung. They last a long time and is a reliable brand.
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
65in VIZIO LED 1080p Smart HDTV w/ Wi-Fi uploaded by Dany N.
Purchased at: Target
[product:65in-vizio-led-1080p-smart-hdtv-w/-wi-fi] me gusta mucho esta tv tiene muy buena calidad lo colores la iluminación todo perfecto la recomiendo mucho.
susana D.
Lynchburg, VA
65in VIZIO LED 1080p Smart HDTV w/ Wi-Fi uploaded by susana D.
We have not had any problem with the product, they did not make that gift or I could not say no 😂😂 I like it
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
I'm not great with techy items. This is a good, clear, fairly easy to use TV. We mostly watch shows but have also done the internet and gaming.
Antoinette G.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect! I can watch Hulu, Netflix, youtube for the kids yoga, and of course the satellite. Easy to set up to wifi, easy to navigate, great price! This is our 4th vizio, we love them all.
Quelui G.
Cumming, GA
Está Vizio es de un excelente precio, el tamaño y las funciones que tienen son perfectas, los colores son excelentes, en ella vemos todo tipo de programas y la calidad de los programas 4k es excelente, considero que cumple perfectamente su función y por está razón la recomendaría