BY UNKNOWN #66 in Grilling Tools

Just the perfect amount of heat and can be used on anything. This rub is good on beef, pork, chicken, and especially fish. Works well as a seasoning on non-grilled foods as well. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this meat rub as a tobacco freebie from Marlboro, and it's actually really, really good! Probably one of the best meat seasonings I've ever tried. This really takes grilling to a whole 'nother level, and is great for not only steak, but chicken as well. I highly recommend picking some of this up if you spot it in store - it will seriously change how you grill!
Amber J.
Saint Johns, MI
I had recieved this meat rub as a sample and it was the best seasoning that I have ever tasted that it now is a staple in my pantry. It has the best blend of brown sugar,salt,chili peppers, paprika and garlic among other seasonings that I have ever had. It says its a meat rub but its so good I also use it on veggies to spice it up. When this goes on sale i buy multiple because we literally go through a bottle a week.
Denise W.
This is the best spicy seasoning for any kind of meat it has great flavor and just the right amount of heat great dry rub.
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Delicious!!! Love this meat rub better than any other. Not too salty and sweet to taste.