BY CONAIR

64505 4 CT X-LGE SELF GRIP RLR Body & volume. No pins needed. Easy to use. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ariana I.
I bought large hair curlers in an attempt to style my hair with loose, beach waves; however it did not turn out so well... These rollers felt cheap when I was trying to put them in my hair, and even with bobby pins and clips, I had clumps of hair falling out everywhere. My hair seemed to be too fine/thin to stick to the texture of the roller. After fighting with my hair to get it to stay, I used a hairdryer to blow my hair dry and again my hair was flying in every direction out of the rollers. Needless to say, the final turnout was not what I had hoped for. I was not impressed with this product.
Brandy M.
Calera
I love these they don't tangles your hair or pull your hair out when your removing them they come out w ease & make the perfect amount of curl as I've said I have hair down to my waistline so I can't have a product that pulls my hair out & this dont
Poly K.
Chandler, AZ
I have two of these roller packs and I really enjoy using them. It's simple to use and doesn't require extra heat to have your hair set in place. I just blow dry my hair halfway and then use these rollers to wrap my entire hair in sections (for extra hold, i use black bobby pins to keep in them place)..then I wait about 15mins and open all of these up and voila!!! My hair is voluminous and I get small smooth curls! Love it!
Maria D.
Granada Hills
I️ was shocked at how I️ loved this. I️ didn’t think I️ could use them. I️ put three on my crown blew dry and walls! It stayed all day. So light and was easy to handle. Even the very novice can use!
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
I have long hair like falls to my lower back. i really can only use this on my bangs/ angles in the front. The grip is not really there i would need to clip it after if i was grabbing other sections of my hair. But yes sadly it does not hold but it does create volume i will say that. it really give them a blown out look which really opens around my face.
Áine I.
Atlanta, GA
These can be great if you know how to use them correctly. The size is perfect for long hair if you want to create big, bold curls. I don't use them anymore since my hair is shorter now, but if you have the right texturizing products to go along with it, you can achieve some really nice volume!
Lindsay S.
Upton, MA
These give a bit of volume but I always feel like I end up just pulling out quite a bit of hair (which really defeats the purpose of trying to make your bigger, IMO). Maybe I'm not doing it right, but I just don't ever feel like I have the time to add this step to my look.
Kimmi G.
Jesup
These curlers are awesome! No bobby-pins required! Not uncomfortable in your hair, and to achieve a light wavy effect, I would put them in at the beginning of my makeup routine and take them out when I was done. A little pick action and some styling spray and you’re ready to go.
Megan O.
These velcro rollers will forever be my secret weapon. All it takes is a quick, rough blow dry, set these rollers all over, get the rest of yourself ready, take them out, and boom. You have perfect, gorgeous, voluminous hair with no effort.
Josie B.
Johnstown , PA
If you want a little extra volume in your hair, put these in when your hair is wet or damp with mousse in it, and blow dry and it will add a lot of texture and volume to your hair- leaving you with that sexy Victoria Secret model hair.