BY CONAIR

64505 4 CT X-LGE SELF GRIP RLR Body & volume. No pins needed. Easy to use. see more...

Ariana I.
I bought large hair curlers in an attempt to style my hair with loose, beach waves; however it did not turn out so well... These rollers felt cheap when I was trying to put them in my hair, and even with bobby pins and clips, I had clumps of hair falling out everywhere. My hair seemed to be too fine/thin to stick to the texture of the roller. After fighting with my hair to get it to stay, I used a hairdryer to blow my hair dry and again my hair was flying in every direction out of the rollers. Needless to say, the final turnout was not what I had hoped for. I was not impressed with this product.
Poly K.
Chandler, AZ
I have two of these roller packs and I really enjoy using them. It's simple to use and doesn't require extra heat to have your hair set in place. I just blow dry my hair halfway and then use these rollers to wrap my entire hair in sections (for extra hold, i use black bobby pins to keep in them place)..then I wait about 15mins and open all of these up and voila!!! My hair is voluminous and I get small smooth curls! Love it!
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
I have long hair like falls to my lower back. i really can only use this on my bangs/ angles in the front. The grip is not really there i would need to clip it after if i was grabbing other sections of my hair. But yes sadly it does not hold but it does create volume i will say that. it really give them a blown out look which really opens around my face.
Lindsay S.
Upton, MA
These give a bit of volume but I always feel like I end up just pulling out quite a bit of hair (which really defeats the purpose of trying to make your bigger, IMO). Maybe I'm not doing it right, but I just don't ever feel like I have the time to add this step to my look.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I love these they don't tangles your hair or pull your hair out when your removing them they come out w ease & make the perfect amount of curl as I've said I have hair down to my waistline so I can't have a product that pulls my hair out & this dont
Carlie M.
Clemson , SC
By far one of the best things I’ve ever encountered. My mom introduced me to this brand a few years back and I have been pleased with the products ever since. This is one of my favorites and I probably buy it every time I can
Maria D.
Granada Hills, CA
I️ was shocked at how I️ loved this. I️ didn’t think I️ could use them. I️ put three on my crown blew dry and walls! It stayed all day. So light and was easy to handle. Even the very novice can use!
Lindsey V.
El Paso
Not very easy if you have thick, long hair. I had a terrible time trying to use these. I also ended up with my hair super tangled in them. Not my favorite no heat curling tool.
Michelle M.
Smyrna, DE
Little tricky not to get stuck at first, but after a few uses loved the volume and bounce these gave my hair. Not frizzy, hair's soft, and curl and volume laaaast!
Lizzie W.
These rollers are so affordable , an they are great an comes out with great curls ! And do even better than a curling iron ! They are very effective and I recommend to buy them !