642 Things to Write About uploaded by Tayla T.

BY NONE

Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
Thought provoking and fun writing prompts to awaken your inner writer. I love this book and the ideas it gives me! I do wish there were more writing room though, my handwriting is kind of large.
Ruthie R.
union, sc
I bought this book for my creative Son who likes to write. It was a little advanced for a 10 year old but he has had fun with the ones he has done and he will have this book for a while so I would call this a win.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I enjoy this writing prompt journal because some times you camtbthink of a topic an this is very thought provoking I bought one for my daughter for christmas she ask specifically for this one
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
I got this for my birthday last year from my boyfriend and I love this. each time I have down time i write a bit in here, it's a bit therapeutic. definitely like a 18 years or older book though.
Mandy S.
Port Richey, FL
I love this book. Right now it is my favorite way to relax. I have written for multiple prompts. I want to use the prompts to help me write my own book.