6.3 Ounce 18 Rabbits Apricot Granola Bars

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! 6.3 Ounce 18 Rabbits Apricot Granola Bars see more...

Megan L.
Super tasty and healthy! Everyone in our house eats these. They taste so good, my toddler thinks I'm giving her a special treat. Super convenient to keep in my bag for when anyone gets hungry.
Maddy E.
Braselton, GA
These taste amazing! I have also tried their apple caramel granola and that too was delicious. I look forward to trying more products from this brand.
Elizabeth P.
I love them I would recommend it to everyone who looking for something new to try I love all rabbit products
Brynley L.
Niceville, FL
This product is absolutely delicious! Every time I finish I'm going back for more! Definetly reccomend!
Blaj L.
This is my favourite food and I love it, very delicious that is why I buy it every single day , best of the best food I ever taste that is why I chose them everytime!
khouloud a.
18 Rabbits Apricot Granola Bars is famous around the world all favor was good and swety All tastes are present  i buy this product last year and i like it so much i tastse it last summer in a  good party yes i recommend to others to try it and test their favor
Khouloud M.
Really i don't like this product , i tried it for long far period and it's not like i think , sorry its bad , i don't love it
Cyntia C.
Pesar de ser granola no se sienten seco como la mayoría de las barras, y tampoco son muy dulces