BY 18 RABBITS ORGANICS

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! 6.3 Ounce 18 Rabbits Apricot Granola Bars see more...

Alexandra H.
Nashville
Such a tasty treat! Prefect to have on standby if I get hungry between meals. I love the size, it feels like enough to hold me over for a little while. The price is great! I love them!
Megan L.
Super tasty and healthy! Everyone in our house eats these. They taste so good, my toddler thinks I'm giving her a special treat. Super convenient to keep in my bag for when anyone gets hungry.
Maddy E.
Braselton, GA
These taste amazing! I have also tried their apple caramel granola and that too was delicious. I look forward to trying more products from this brand.
Elizabeth P.
Hesperia
I love them I would recommend it to everyone who looking for something new to try I love all rabbit products
Brynley L.
Niceville, FL
This product is absolutely delicious! Every time I finish I'm going back for more! Definetly reccomend!
Mari F.
Austin
I love that the flavors are different than traditional bars. The options make switching it up easy.
summer m.
Love all natural brands that actually have good flavor.. enough protein in nutrients so I buy often
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
This is my favourite food and I love it, very delicious that is why I buy it every single day , best of the best food I ever taste that is why I chose them everytime!
khouloud a.
18 Rabbits Apricot Granola Bars is famous around the world all favor was good and swety All tastes are present  i buy this product last year and i like it so much i tastse it last summer in a  good party yes i recommend to others to try it and test their favor
Ana M.
la vega
Sin Duda alguna esta barra nunca falta en mi cartera me encanta comerla cuando estoy fuera de casa es como una dosis de energía en la calle.