BeautySkinBath & BodyBath Bombs
60 Wholesale 45 oz Luxurious and Lush

60 Wholesale Bath Bombs 4.5 oz Luxurious and Lush

by Bath Bombs

Our irresistible bath bombs will help you set the mood for a spa like experience without breaking your bank. Our bath bombs are addictive and very relaxing. Great for dry skin as well as stress relief. We have been making these bath bombs for over a decade, don't let our price fool you we do not compromise quality of our ingredients. We make this luxurious experience affordable for everyone and also competitive for those that would like to resell or add to there product lines.

Favourite scent to relax? Drop your answers below
Where can you buy these?
What color will it turn my bath water? Will it foam and fizz?
Start your review of 60 Wholesale Bath Bombs 4.5 oz Luxurious and Lush!
Courtlyn H.
best bath bomb I've ever used!! they smell great and I use them all of the time! no other brand can beat lush!
Kim J.
Amazingly luxurious! I love that this became an option. I love lush products as is, but to be able to buy these bath bombs is icing on the cake. The smell, the moisturizing affect, just everything about the product is well worth the money! Highly recommend these over other bath bombs in wholesale packaging.
Leslee S.
Noble, OK
No bath bombs beat lush bath bombs! The quality is amazing. The smell the way they soften your skin. I use them at lest twice a month. My daughter uses them too! Love how many colors and smells they have. Always have on hand. Very inexpensive. Just Wish there was a lush closer though!
Wenni G.
I love bath bombs. They make you relax so much too and you just enjoy to the max. Once you put in the water it starts disolving and it's going to leave the water colored. I believe it's not the same for each but if I could I would get them all just because they're great.
erin P.
This is a must have for any home spa night! Kick back and enjoy this top of the line bath bomb that will leave your skin glowing and refreshed. Well worth the price and was easy to use! Just fill the tub and relax good for anyone! Can't beat the price.
Catherine O.
Hawthorne, NJ
Bath Bombs, wow these smell amazing. and they look so lovely when they dissolved in the bath. I enjoy pampering myself with these things even though they're pricey, I believe you show pamper yourself once in awhile. I buy it sometimes from Lush or on App called Wish.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I love lush bath bombs! Before you even use them, they make your bathroom smell so good! When you drop one in the bath, it looks like art in your bath tub! All the swirling colors, and the scents are amazing! Basically, you slip into a beautifully scented, moisturizing bath. I find them to be a luxury item, so often, i break the big 7.0 oz. Ones in half, to make it last longer. A true delicacy!
Erin L.
Powhatan, VA
these bath bombs are amazing. I love the color and the fragrance. They are relaxing and help with stress.
Jessica B.
Gallatin, TN
These bath bombs are amazing! They smell great, look cool, and make for a super relaxing bath after a long day.
Alexis S.
Lino Lakes, MN
These smell amazing. And they look so cool when they are dissolved in the bath. I live these things even though theyre a little pricey, i believe theyre worth it. It would be nice if the price went down but i get that they have to make a profit. Either way i love these. Just dont buy them all the time or else you will have no money left, but or else they are pretty nice