BY BATH BOMBS #96 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Our irresistible bath bombs will help you set the mood for a spa like experience without breaking your bank. Our bath bombs are addictive and very relaxing. Great for dry skin as well as stress relief. We have been making these bath bombs for over a decade, don't let our price fool you we do not compromise quality of our ingredients. We make this luxurious experience affordable for everyone and also competitive for those that would like to resell or add to there product lines. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leslee H.
Norman , OK
No bath bombs beat lush bath bombs! The quality is amazing. The smell the way they soften your skin. I use them at lest twice a month. My daughter uses them too! Love how many colors and smells they have. Always have on hand. Very inexpensive. Just Wish there was a lush closer though!
Wenni G.
I love bath bombs. They make you relax so much too and you just enjoy to the max. Once you put in the water it starts disolving and it's going to leave the water colored. I believe it's not the same for each but if I could I would get them all just because they're great.
erin p.
This is a must have for any home spa night! Kick back and enjoy this top of the line bath bomb that will leave your skin glowing and refreshed. Well worth the price and was easy to use! Just fill the tub and relax good for anyone! Can't beat the price.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I love lush bath bombs! Before you even use them, they make your bathroom smell so good! When you drop one in the bath, it looks like art in your bath tub! All the swirling colors, and the scents are amazing! Basically, you slip into a beautifully scented, moisturizing bath. I find them to be a luxury item, so often, i break the big 7.0 oz. Ones in half, to make it last longer. A true delicacy!
Kim J.
Amazingly luxurious! I love that this became an option. I love lush products as is, but to be able to buy these bath bombs is icing on the cake. The smell, the moisturizing affect, just everything about the product is well worth the money! Highly recommend these over other bath bombs in wholesale packaging.
Christen C.
Lush Bath Bombs make everyday better, and a little sweeter! Very uplifting and great for your senses as well as your skin! So easy to use-just drop it in your bath water and watch/smell and be overwhelmed by the magic that starts to happen!! Everyone must try some‚̧ԳŹ
Alexis S.
Lino Lakes, MN
These smell amazing. And they look so cool when they are dissolved in the bath. I live these things even though theyre a little pricey, i believe theyre worth it. It would be nice if the price went down but i get that they have to make a profit. Either way i love these. Just dont buy them all the time or else you will have no money left, but or else they are pretty nice
Catherine O.
Hawthorne, NJ
Bath Bombs, wow these smell amazing. and they look so lovely when they dissolved in the bath. I enjoy pampering myself with these things even though they're pricey, I believe you show pamper yourself once in awhile. I buy it sometimes from Lush or on App called Wish.
Talissa G.
Lol I didn't get all 60 but this is one of my favorites so fresh it has that mint scent to it , and the glitter is so freaking cute I love to just lay down in my tub for hours ,,,
These bath bombs are amazing I literately don't know what I'd do without these they make my bath so relaxing and I love the color I love the fragrance the color is not too strong to stay in your bathtub either It is just you enough, same with the fragrance!!
Madhuri P.
Do bath bombs dye the tub? I want to get one and try it but I don't want the added mess of cleaning my white tub
Hannah G.
Will these stain my bathtub?
Kennison B.
I have sensitive skin and was wondering if this would cause irritation?
Cherry P.
Are bath bombs safe to use?
Daisy C.
Fort Collins, CO
Is the smell long lasting and do these foam up at all or just fizz for a little bit and than done?