60" Sharp LED Smart TV

BY SHARP

This 60" (60 3/32" diag.) class TV features 20% more screen area than a 55" class1 and a newly designed, super thin bezel. Working through built-in Wi-Fi, SmartCentral Apps lets you quickly connect to all the best apps. With instant access to movies with Netflix, videos with YouTube, music with Pandora, photos with Flickr and Picasa, and social apps like Facebook - what you love is only a click away. see more...

60" Sharp LED Smart TV
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
The schools where I work somehow got a TON of these televisions. Almost every single classroom has one. The quality is great and it is so handy when you want to bring up Netflix or Youtube. Sometimes (and maybe it is just the internet quality here) it is very slow when loading things. That is my only complaint!
jolisia r.
We love our sharp TV the picture is nice and the smart TV comes in handy ALOT, because it has Netflix Pandora and what ever we need, but sometimes it glitchs out and turn's off randomly, or freeze and has to be unplugged my brother has the same TV and he says it does the same thing
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
I was lucky enough to inherit this TV from my dad after he moved overseas...I LOVE it! It auto adjusts brightness, has netflix with the press of a button and great picture quality. I really think this TV is worth it.
Valerie S.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
LOVE every thing about this TV. No problems, works great. I love the Smart TV function. Netflix on a huge screen makes me all kinds of happy :-)
Kimberly A.
Beloit, WI
The clarity and color are insanely good. It's easy to use and handy to have Netflix and all those tools easily accessible.
Montse A.
Laveen, AZ
It's a big tv, that makes netflix and chill even better. The best part is the netflix button right on the control.
Richard B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I bought this TV about 5 months ago and i love the picture and sound quality is amazing it has all appsu can what
Karenn R.
Baldwin Park, CA
Love this TV its so high tech and so clear i love that its a smart TV and i love having it in my living room
Sarah T.
Latrobe, PA
Great picture. Reasonable price. We love the smart TV. Easy access to Netflix and youtube
Amy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do you find that this TV doesn't have distortion when you sit at an angle to it?