6 x Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste 100ml uploaded by Alice T.6 x Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste 100ml uploaded by Millz V.

BY COLGATE

Product Description Antibacterial and fluoride toothpaste. Take better care of your mouth with Colgate total. Bacteria are the cause of most dental problems. Colgate total combines cavity fighting fluoride with an advanced antibacterial system to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this Colgate total advance whitening toothpaste. I have gotten it at Walmart and Walgreens. It really helps with keeping your teeth clean. It helps whiten better than most tooth pastes. I will continue to buy this product.
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
great product loved how clean my teeth felt after useing it i bought it in wallgreens and have kept useing it i also noticed that since i started useing it my teeth are much whiter
Yiselisse P.
Sumter, SC
Creo que por la costumbre familiar que deciamos, colgate es la mejor hasta el sol de hoy continuo usando la marca, me gusta mucho la frescura que deja y la limpieza tambien. Me gustaria probar sus productos de blanquiamiento dental pero son algo costoso
Nancy R.
Stevens Point, WI
I have been using the Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Toothpaste for years now and wouldn't have it any other way. My teeth are white and my dentist checkups are amazing.
I am a big coffee and red wine drinker and noticed some discoloration on my teeth. Rather than spending big bucks on a teeth whitening kit, I tried Total Advanced Whitening toothpaste with flouride and not only did I see Whitening results after about a week, I also got a great tasting toothpaste with fluoride. I'm hooked on the fact that it combines effective whitening, cleaning and oral health benefits together in an affordable product I use every day anyway!
Nydia J.
Homestead, FL
I love coffee and teas and recently started noticing some discoloration on my teeth. I started using Colgate Total Advance Whitening Toothpaste about six months ago and I have definetely noticed a difference. My teeth are not blindingly white but I am happy with the progress I have made.
Jazmin L.
Moreno Valley
The taste is obviously fresh . The texture of the toothpaste is same as every other . I feel like I would like Colgate more based off previous reviews and how long I've used this product . My teeth have been white for years and I believe this products keep my teeth feeling fresh and clean
Tasnim F.
These mini fluoride toothpastes are so efficient to use during travelling or moments similar to travelling. It provides the necessary cleanliness in a less messy manner and allows easy clean up afterwards. The entire pack has lasted me for week.s
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Colgate products! Colgate is the only product I use!! This particular one is totally great! Leaves my teeth feeling like I just left the dentist office, as well as, whitening your teeth! I highly recommend using the Colgate Toothpaste!!!
Jackie O.
Although not my first favorite toothpaste, I LOOOVE how it makes my mouth feel extremely fresh and clean every time I brush my teeth. It exceeds my expectations and is my second favorite toothpaste. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to others as it tastes great and I feel like it does what it claims to do.