by VACHON

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6-vachon Apple-raspberry Passion Flakie Pastries, 294g, 10.3oz, Made Inmontreal Quebec Canada!
Pros: The pastry is De-li-Cious. The texture is light, flaky and crispy on the outside. The inside is a strawberry 🍓 sauce with whipped cream. Cons: I’m not sure if they still use lard in their recipe. 6-vachon Apple-raspberry Passion Flakie Pastries, 294g, 10.3oz, Made Inmontreal Quebec Canada
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
LINCOLN , NB
This flakes are extremely delicious, they are crunchy and also so full of deliciousness. Are not too sweet they taste just right! And the package have the perfect amount for a sweet snack for the kids. I really recomended as a good snack but be careful dont eat the whole box at once!
Brampton, ON
These are pretty good. My mom is usually the one to buy them. I like the flaky texture and cream inside. I'm not the biggest fan of the strawberry flavour jelly but it doesn't bother me too much. It's easily accessible at the local grocery store for an affordable price.
Toronto , ON
6-vachon Apple-raspberry Passion Flakie Pastries, 294g, 10.3oz, Made Inmontreal Quebec Canada uploaded by Devika M.
Since I was a kid I been loving these pastries. It's absolutely my favourite and even till this day I always have them in my house. It's flakie and sweet. The cream and jam inside is so sweet and yummy. I don't think I'll ever grow old of these. The only pastry I buy!
Ottawa
These little guys are never going to grow old to me. I grew up eating them and will continue to eat them as long as they are made! Tender flakey outside with sugar melted coating and creamy frosting and jelly make the inside. An overall unforgettable taste that feels homemade. The only down side to these Falkies is that they are well, flakey and can sometimes make a mess. But with flavor like that no one is complaining I'm sure!
Maple
This is my go to snack anytime of the day. It’s very tasty and of it’s sweet. I just can’t help having one with a coffee or tea.
Montreal
6-vachon Apple-raspberry Passion Flakie Pastries, 294g, 10.3oz, Made Inmontreal Quebec Canada uploaded by Rosemary F.
These cakes are my farvorite ! So good . Apple -Raspberry there are 6 flaky pastries in the box .$3.19 here in Montreal Canada
No Special Diet
6-vachon Apple-raspberry Passion Flakie Pastries, 294g, 10.3oz, Made Inmontreal Quebec Canada uploaded by Mesha T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a huge fan of the Flakie’s as I light chocolate more but they are very light and tasty! I love the raspberry!
Hamilton, Ontario
Tastes great and children love them for a light snack...good amount of filling inside and very reasonably priced