Food & SnacksSnack FoodsSnack Cakes & PastriesVACHON
6-Apple-raspberry Passion Flakie Pastries, 294g, 103oz, Made Inmontreal Quebec Canada

by VACHON

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6-vachon Apple-raspberry Passion Flakie Pastries, 294g, 10.3oz, Made Inmontreal Quebec Canada!
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
6-vachon Apple-raspberry Passion Flakie Pastries, 294g, 10.3oz, Made Inmontreal Quebec Canada uploaded by Becky H.
Don't expect to keep clean while eating this Flakie dessert. It is so succulent and creamy whipped cream and jam layer will having you reaching for yet another Flakie! These are great for snacks on the go or added to a packed lunch for school or at work. Great for all ages.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these. They're crispy and crunchy and have a delicious cream in the middle. They're fairly inexpensive and hit the spot...the cream being the best part. Over the course of time, they've come out with many flavours, each more delicious than the other. Highly recommend!
Toronto, ON
6-vachon Apple-raspberry Passion Flakie Pastries, 294g, 10.3oz, Made Inmontreal Quebec Canada uploaded by Carolyn R.
Purchased at: Metro
Wayyyy to sweeet! Not impressed by this boxed pastry. It's basically a fruit tart filled with lots of sugar! Wouldn't buy this again.
6-vachon Apple-raspberry Passion Flakie Pastries, 294g, 10.3oz, Made Inmontreal Quebec Canada uploaded by Annabelle O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy Flakies. These treats are really delicious and come in different flavours. The cream texture is light and is not too much inside of the pastry. Some people I found like it and some don't like, it all depends on what like as a dessert. I got these for 2 for $5.00 which is not a bad deal at all.
Mississauga, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: No Frills
Yummy Flakies. These treats are really delicious and come in different flavours. The cream texture is light and is not too much inside of the pastry. Some people I found say they like and others say it is too sweet, it all depends on what someone likes as a dessert. I got these for 2/$5.00 which honestly is not a bad deal at all.
Lincoln , NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This flakes are extremely delicious, they are crunchy and also so full of deliciousness. Are not too sweet they taste just right! And the package have the perfect amount for a sweet snack for the kids. I really recomended as a good snack but be careful dont eat the whole box at once!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pros: The pastry is De-li-Cious. The texture is light, flaky and crispy on the outside. The inside is a strawberry 🍓 sauce with whipped cream. Cons: I’m not sure if they still use lard in their recipe. 6-vachon Apple-raspberry Passion Flakie Pastries, 294g, 10.3oz, Made Inmontreal Quebec Canada
Brampton , ON
These are pretty good. My mom is usually the one to buy them. I like the flaky texture and cream inside. I'm not the biggest fan of the strawberry flavour jelly but it doesn't bother me too much. It's easily accessible at the local grocery store for an affordable price.
Ottawa
These little guys are never going to grow old to me. I grew up eating them and will continue to eat them as long as they are made! Tender flakey outside with sugar melted coating and creamy frosting and jelly make the inside. An overall unforgettable taste that feels homemade. The only down side to these Falkies is that they are well, flakey and can sometimes make a mess. But with flavor like that no one is complaining I'm sure!
Matheson , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite snack, i love these, the light flaky crust and the fruit flavoured filling with cream. I think the cream is the best part in my opinion. I love them they have many flavours now too

Looking for your answer?