6-Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker

by none

Enjoy a more efficient and healthier way to cook with this polished 6-Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker. You'll love using your pressure cooker to cook those tough meats and grains that usually require multiple hours to soak and cook.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6-Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker!
I grew up with #pressurecooker pots. over a slow oven. As it more versatile, by taking off the lid it can be a standard cooking pot. You can get them all different sizes and prices from €20 - 100 and one for gas or electric cooker. With #slowcookers they are okay if you don't have time to cook or are out of the house for a long time. The only thing I hear about slow cook Vs pressure cookers. Is with a slow cookers people have under Cooked beans and rice and if not cooked through properly can give you food poisoning. So I'm a bit cautious of slow cookers and I've not ate anything form one. At least that I can remember. There is one thing that I would like to try though Power Air Fryer XL I see a lot on sale for about €50 and under these days. Be interesting to see if it's worth the hype 🙂😜

Looking for your answer?