BeautySkinBath & Bodytwo sisters spa

by two sisters spa

❤ Pirate Bubble Bath Bomb Gift Set with Surprise Minifigures Inside - Each Bubble Bomb Releases Fragrances, Colors, and Bubbles into your bath water as it dissolves. A fun Pirate Minifigure Surprise is hidden in each bath bomb. ❤ See and Feel the difference of our Bubble Bombs - No more fighting at Bath Time! Bathtime has never been so much fun and exciting. Our bath bombs change kiddos from saying “no way” to “every day” for bath time. Actually Creates a Bubble Bath! Our proprietary recipe was designed for bath bomb fans that also love a bubble bath. (Fun fact! Most other bath bombs don’t create a bubble bath) Large Size. Each Bubble Bomb is about 5 oz (2.5 inches in diameter) – almost the size of a tennis ball. Don’t settle for anything smaller. The Best Scents. You will love how your kiddo smells after each bath. Vibrantly Colorful Water that won’t stain your tub. The Most Hydrating to moisturize dry sensitive skin. Gorgeous Packaging designed for gift giving and to preserve freshness. ❤ Handcrafted with Natural Ingredients in Minnesota, USA Handmade with Love. Designed and hand made by our team of flex-working moms in our home state of Minnesota using our own proprietary recipe. Natural Kid-Safe Ingredients sourced from the USA.

SURPRISE TOYS INSIDE - Each of our Pirate Bath Bombs has a different Pirate Minifigure Inside(compatible with popular minifigure brands) Plus - Free Pirate Eye Patch included in every box!; LUXURIOUS BUBBLE BATH - Ever wish your bath bomb created a bubble bath? Our original propriety formula does.; COLORFUL SCENTED WATER - Each bath bomb colors the water and fills the room with it's fruity fragrance.; PERFECT GIFT - Need a gift for a child who "has everything?" We've got you covered. Our Surprise BUBBLE Bath Bombs are a gift within a gift - when the bath bomb fizzes out, they have a fun piece of jewelry or toy to remember what is sure to be one of their favorite gifts. Perfect for Christmas, Halloween, Birthdays, Easter, or Valentines.; TURNS YOU INTO THE HERO OF BATH TIME - Tired of fighting with your kids to get them to take a bath? Our bath bombs transform you from the villain to hero of bath time. Turn whining into cheering with the mention of our bath bombs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pirate BUBBLE Bath Bombs with Surprise Minifigure Toys Inside for Boys and Girls, Best Birthday Gift Idea, Large Scented Spa Fizzy, Fun Color, Lush Scent, Kid Safe, Vegan, Hand-made in USA!
Racquel C.
Baltimore, MD
Person I follow on Facebook turned me on to this brand I love to take hot steamy baths with as much stuff I can put in the water it's so relaxing

Looking for your answer?