BY CREME

Crème Natural Looking 100% Human Hair False Eyelashes . Easy to apply and feels light, Comfortable, and Natural. Stays on for hours and can even last up to several days. They look so natural and comfortable Length. Great quality product for the price.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite lashes to get, plus it's affordable. I use this lashes almost everyday, very good quality. I normally buy mines at tjmaxx (3 in a pack for $7.99) highly highly recommend.
Yesenia B.
Canoga Park, CA
I use these all the time! Great price so I can stock up on them without hurting my pocket. Hairs can look better and more realistic but you can’t complain with the price. I stack them so they’re perfect for stacking also!
maria j.
These lashes are verry good, in my opinion they don't only feel like a good quality they are. it is affordable they are light in fact 100%real human hair you can look good at a low price.
faith p.
They're really good lashes!! and super affordable. i love the wispy look of them and look super pretty on. My one thing though, although they say they are human hair, they look a little plastic to me. BUT i think it's just the way they are cut and they have flat edges instead of a thinner one :)
S B.
I LOVE THESE LASHES! depending where you find them they range in price!!!! the most i’ve paid for them were about $3-$6
Dojin S.
Richmond
the eyelashes are nice and i feel like they are mink. it is very well working and long n natural
Jessica A.
Kidlaw close , Edinburgh
Perfect eyelashes! I reuse these all the time and constantly use them, there are many variations for different occasions, during the day/ nighttime etc. I will always recommend to everyone and are SUPER AFFORDABLE! Which is a plus!💁🏼💖💖