GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsFlipz
6 PACKS : Pretzels, White Fudge, 5-Ounce Packages

6 PACKS : Flipz Pretzels, White Fudge, 5-Ounce Packages

by Flipz

" Packs in one case : 6 Size information : 6-5 OUNCE Made with real Nestle white fudge. So completely irresistible you'll make up excuses to eat'em. Case of 12 5-ounce bags (60 total ounces) Made from Nestle white fudge and enriched flour No...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 PACKS : Flipz Pretzels, White Fudge, 5-Ounce Packages!
Fanny Z.
Los Angeles, CA
These are dangerous snacks! I used to eat these all the time because it’s a salty and sweet combo that I really enjoy. The salty from pretzel and sweetness from the chocolate
Jessica B.
Mahwah, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Me gustan mucho por que tienen muy buen sabor, están cubiertos de chocolate blanco y son muy crujientes, la verdad yo siempre los compro en tiendas departamentales y nunca pueden faltar en mi lista de compras.
Yeudy P.
Florida, MI
say I love it, it delivers everything it promises, I recommend it 100% really good #Influenter

Looking for your answer?