(6 Pack) WET N WILD Velvet Matte Lip Color - Charred Cherry uploaded by Jaslyn V.(6 Pack) WET N WILD Velvet Matte Lip Color - Charred Cherry uploaded by eunice o.

BY WET N WILD

Velvet Matte Lip Color Cruelty free INGREDIENTS: C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Cetyl... see more...

linda f.
Hollywood, FL
This matte lip color looks good my skin tone and and my under tone. This matte lip is very easy to use and also is effective and doesn't smash on my lips. I would recommend this product and I would totally but it again. I would order more my Christmas gift.
Maranda W.
Rock, WV
Wet n wild is one of my favorite brands. Their lipstick definitely lives up to my expectations. And lipstick is my favorite make up item. This lipstick gives my every day make up the pop it needs. Highly recommend.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Wet n wild has some great products and this is one of them. It goes on smoothly and has nice color to it. This product is sold for a good value and is easy to apply and long lasting. I would recommend it.
Marzia B.
These matte lipsticks are very high quality. They are so creamy even though they give a matte finish. If you live a matte look then this lipstick is great for you. The color Charred Cherry is truly amazing especially for night outs and dramatic looks. I really recommend this product. (6 Pack) WET N WILD Velvet Matte Lip Color - Charred Cherry
Abrielle W.
Curtis
Does the job for the price, love the color but it is a cheaper lipstick. I got it from Walmart and was so excited to try it, like I said you get what you pay for. I’d definitely buy more, but you have to be self conscious about wearing it on your teeth as it isn’t a product that stays on your lips.
Marlyne B.
Indianapolis, IN
Really good stuff for being so inexpensive. The color is very pretty too. A little dark,but not too dark. Some wet n Wild products are actually pretty decent. I'll pick this one up again. Not disappointed at all. I Love when I can find something good with spending too much $$
Andrea❤️ T.
I can come by and the other two you if you are the best thing that has ever and I will be uu I can get the money to you can you can me and my family are the kids doing today I hope you are feeling and how I can do it for you if you want to get together for you to get a good picture of the way home and I will be there at it and I
autum c.
Manchester
This has great pigmentation and goes on nicely. It’s a cheap buy at the drugstore or online. It doesn’t last all day if that’s what you’re looking for. It’s also very drying so I wouldn’t recommend it if you have chapped lips.
Victoria J.
I expected more from this product because I’ve used a lot of their products. The application process was simple and went on smoothly, the color was pretty but I️t didn’t “pop” like I thought that I️t would have.
Kylee K.
Meadville , PA
Perfect for a rustic lip. Looks great with a hipster or punk rock outfit. I wear it out every time I go to the bars and it doesn’t come of half way through the night which is a really rare characteristic for a lipstick. I would recommend!