(6 Pack) WET N WILD Velvet Matte Lip Color - Charred Cherry uploaded by Gina L.(6 Pack) WET N WILD Velvet Matte Lip Color - Charred Cherry uploaded by Jaslyn V.(6 Pack) WET N WILD Velvet Matte Lip Color - Charred Cherry uploaded by eunice o.

BY WET N WILD

Velvet Matte Lip Color Cruelty free INGREDIENTS: C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Cetyl... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Nice color. Suits my skintone. Love the matte finish. Keeps the lips moisturized also. Waterproof and long lasting" in 8 reviews
  • "These matte lipsticks are very high quality. They are so creamy even though they give a matte finish. If you live a matte look then this lipstick is great for you. The color Charred Cherry is truly amazing especially for night outs and dramatic looks. I really recommend this product. (6 Pack) WET N WILD Velvet Matte Lip Color - Charred Cherry" in 5 reviews
Marisa W.
I love their matte products. It went on lol a dream the first time I used it. It went on so smoothly, and instead of my lips feeling dry, it felt moist with the matte look, I will definitely but this product again.
Amy L.
Portland, OR
A friend recommended this product so I chose this shade , it was cute but the reapplying kinda gets annoying cause sometime you forget you have to reapply , but for the price you can’t really complain
kristan m.
Some of the worst lipstick I have ever used. I thought I would give it a try for the price.
I'm nice to my lipsticks because I want them to last, by this little bugger started falling apart on me as if it was melted.
Creamy for sure, color pigment was nice but didn't stay in for long.
Marzia B.
Stephanie L.
For the price you can't complain. The color is very nice on my tan complexion. The wear I would say is semi long lasting meaning it wears off slowly if drinking or eating. Otherwise the product will last for a long wear. I also like the it's very moisturizing and still has the matte look. Would most definitely recommend to a friend!
autum c.
Manchester
This has great pigmentation and goes on nicely. It’s a cheap buy at the drugstore or online. It doesn’t last all day if that’s what you’re looking for. It’s also very drying so I wouldn’t recommend it if you have chapped lips.
Maranda W.
Rock, WV
Wet n wild is one of my favorite brands. Their lipstick definitely lives up to my expectations. And lipstick is my favorite make up item. This lipstick gives my every day make up the pop it needs. Highly recommend.
Kylee K.
South Bend, IN
Perfect for a rustic lip. Looks great with a hipster or punk rock outfit. I wear it out every time I go to the bars and it doesn’t come of half way through the night which is a really rare characteristic for a lipstick. I would recommend!
Tiffany A.
Galway, NY
This was a gift and I was lost before using this. I couldn't believe such a small brand could make such amazing products. I have since bought many other lip colors from them and love them all.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Wet n wild has some great products and this is one of them. It goes on smoothly and has nice color to it. This product is sold for a good value and is easy to apply and long lasting. I would recommend it.