BY WET N WILD

Creamy color enriched with Vitamins A & E keep lips moisturized with shine. All-in-one product: lipstick, lipliner, and lip gloss. Net Wt. 0.13 Oz / 3.7 g Wet n Wild Brand lip-liners Category 6 Pack see more...

Amanda K.
Indiana, PA
These lip pencils are pretty good for the drug store! The colors are beautiful and pigmented, but they did dry my lips out a little bit. If you hydrate your lips before, they should work fine! They also are very affordable, so it is worth the cons!
Monica J.
Austin, TX
Really love this part of my big fan of using lip liner and then applying lipstick and make your lips applies on smoothly very cute a lip pencils actually work so I like that super cheap lesson 3 bucks I believe definitely recommend
Emma N.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love wet n wild because they're cheap and their products are great. I have their illuminating pallets and it's absolutely amazing. it has the perfect amount of shine to it for your face. I will definitely buy another one.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
I love these wet n wild lippie pencils, the fomula is pritty good but the staying power could be better, im ok with it tho because o of the price. Lots of colors to choose from also.
Nancy R.
i dont have the six pack but i have some of the lipcolor my favorite is spotlight red and pinkerbell. i have to try the other colors.. but i love this brand...
Sandra D.
Tampa, FL
Really good and it stays on all day its almost like a stain bc ut dosent nor leave not wven wirh makeup remover wipes unless u scrub hard
Elishia W.
Auburn, NE
I haven't used this caramel latte color pencil yet but i want to so try it. But in my thought i would say its a good product.
Sowmya V.
Richardson, TX
really good product of lipscolor.its too good product.i purchased in walmart store or near by target .its easy to use.
kimberly s.
Theire have a amazing impact on my face.love thm.I really think everyone should try these such a netural. Color.
Tiffany B.
It works very well if you are blending a brighter lipstick with it but not if you plan on a matching color