BY WET N WILD

Creamy color enriched with Vitamins A & E keep lips moisturized with shine. All-in-one product: lipstick, lipliner, and lip gloss. Net Wt. 0.13 Oz / 3.7 g Wet n Wild Brand lip-liners Category 6 Pack see more...

piper j.
new lenox, IL
these lip pencils are extremely pigmented and beautiful, I really like the way they look on the lips and they are beautiful colors and shades. They are super long wearing and pigmented. They really do an excellent job of accentuating the lips
Jazmin C.
Chicago
I love the pencil! I look how the product looks! Very pretty! I love how this look on my lips! Supper cute! I recommend this product to anyone! Very affordable which I love! Nice formula too! Always be open to try new product types!
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I’ve tried several different brands and colors of lipstick. I absolute have loved each one of the colors I’ve tried and the quality is pretty good. I don’t like that it stains but any dark colored lipstick will do this
Monica H.
Perris
I am so in love with this product absolutely love the color and it looks so good on me ! The package comes out very neat I am a first times and I would definitely use again I really recommend this for others to use !
Tamara H.
E Providence, RI
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
Marisela(Bertha) G.
The Wet and wild latte color pencil is amazing the color contours the lips perfectly and you can actually tell that I am wearing the lipstick it looks soft and radiant on the lips not only that it moisturizes your lips and you don’t have to spend so much money on expensive lipsticks that don’t even do the job that the wet and wild lipstick still so I strongly recommend the wet and wild lipstick brand
🍀LISA M.
San Bernardino
Loved this product. Used this product to outline the lips and went on beautifully. Easy to blend being a first time user of this product. I would definitely use this product and would recommend it to my family and friends.
Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
super moisturizing compared to much other dry lipstick that almost feels like you have to stretch your lips out to get it on. this product softly comes off as if you were coloring your lips in and I love that fact.  I would definitely buy again. i love this product.
Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
This product is good. I really liked the price and the color. I bought it for the first time a few months ago and definitely will be rebuying it. It’s got a great application and goes on so smooth. Also doesn’t leave any mess.
elizabeth g.
colorado springs
Such a great product that I swear by. I buy multiple just because I constantly use them and it’s that good I wouldn’t think of using another brands cause It lives up to what it promises!! You should try it too!!