BY WET N WILD

Beauty and benefits! This nourishing waterproof mascara beautifully conditions lashes and helps make them naturally fuller and thicker. Enriched with soy and wheat proteins, this high-performance formula keeps lashes healthy while also plumping them... see more...

Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Chandler, AZ
okay i didn't buy the 6 pack but the mascara is surprisingly really good. i didn't need a whole lot to make my lashes look longer and it's good for when you're on the run. i would definitely buy this again when in a pinch
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
California
This is a good mascara for the price! I would recommend it to anyone who is starting out in makeup or wants to try something new. Personally for me this mascara is a little wet and takes more time than average to dry but, overall is a nice drug store mascara.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Williamston, SC
Absolutely LOVED how my lashes responded to this mascara. I was a first time user and now this is hands down one of my faves. It was also much cheaper than most competitor brands. Will be buying this brand again.
leah w.
leah w.
PEWEE VALLEY
this was one of my very first mascaras I ever bought. highly recommend to many! great for anyone on a budget and goes very well with my blue eyes! would love to try it again and would use it every day if I could! definitely would buy again!
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Salt Lake City
I think this mascara is a great water proof mascara. The only thing was that it's so good i had a hard time removing it after a day of wearing it.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
I like the brush on this it really separates and defines my lashes. The price is unbeatable as well. I use it for more of an everyday look.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR
I loved this mascara I have blonde eyelashes so I need a dark color and thus us perfect I have full beautiful eyelashes
armani h.
armani h.
Brighton
So perfect I revoked you guys getting g it because it works so so so so good that I had to review this product
Marielli L.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Great mascara, lengthens while costing all your lashes and doesn't get clumpy on the eyes.
lesya b.
lesya b.
Very little. Like a miniature. Mascara is normal, only one layer barely noticeable. It is washed off normally. Does not cause eye irritation. But for bad cilia will not go. The volume and elongation does not. So a little tint. It fits me. My eyelashes are good in themselves. And my eyes are very sensitive. To me the main thing is that it does not irritate. Because the ink is satisfied.