(6 Pack) WET N WILD Mega Protein Waterproof Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Jo-hanna R.

BY WET N WILD

Beauty and benefits! This nourishing waterproof mascara beautifully conditions lashes and helps make them naturally fuller and thicker. Enriched with soy and wheat proteins, this high-performance formula keeps lashes healthy while also plumping them... see more...

Kayla Y.
Bowie, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this at all as soon as I put her on it made me my eyes burn and it’s in sore and red and irritated I do not recommend this if you have sensitive eyes it I think you gave me a stye also so yeah no first incentivize but if you don’t have sensitive eyes or you need the protein for your lashes to grow up and I I recommend it but not for sensitive eyes at all
Kendra M.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product lasts First of all. It was inexpensive and it did not clump much which I was excited about. I bought it at Walgreens on a sale I had to use makeup remover to get it off but its worth the money and worth wearing it didn't flake or cake up on me during wear and I highly recommend if you have a budget to stick to
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great, I tried recently and will keep using after. Makes lashes huge and does not smudge ever stays on and doesn’t clump. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Ashley L.
Fayetteville
I can not say I like this mascara. I don't know if its just not the type I like or what but I didn't do anything for my lashes. I went on very little and it didn't last. It flaked off after about a hour of wearing it. I would not purchase this again. I love wet and wild but not this product.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the same rating I would give any wet-n-wild mascara! Any kind I’ve bought I received the same results! I use mascara everyday, it is my go to product, but not this brand at all! It clumps all you lashes together and the chemical smells are so strong! I will never buy this brand of mascara again!
Cinthia A.
Fullerton imperial hwy 540 apt. B
I started off first with this mascara it's good and it's very good I love it it's two in one it helps grow them lashes grow a lot but gives you a lot of volume it's very affordable for beginners this is a very good mascara I love it I say you try it for beginners
Melanie B.
Buffalo
I use this mascara a lot, along with another wet n’ wild one. I haven’t used many others because I like this one, but I think it fares pretty well. The only thing I could complain about would be my eyelashes all clumping together, but I can fix it easily with my finger.
Maria O.
I currently have this in my makeup box. I naturally have long eye lashes. This mascara is very light but is very gently on my eyelashes. I have dark eyes and I love the dark mascara. I recommend to anybody looking for a good but yet affordable mascara.
lauren d.
Biloxi
If you haven't vhecked out this product you are definitely missing out! This product helps build your lashes even after you take it off. It is waterproof and survives the toughest of situations! I would most definitely purchase in the future!
スプレッドの愛 Q.
Peoria, IL
I used this like years ago and it was alright, it wasn't that bad, it did give my eyelashes some volume but not a whole lot to like exaggerate, the packaging was nice , and I would recommend because it does give somehow a bit of volume.