(6 Pack) WET N WILD Max Volume Plus Waterproof Mascara - Amp'd Black uploaded by April T.

BY WET N WILD

Pump up the volume! This 100% waterproof mascara is not for the faint of heart, blowing out your amps for 10X the volume intensity of your natural lashes. The show-stopping, proprietary brush lifts, separates, and extends for extremely voluminous... see more...

Leydy R.
Leydy R.
I liked this mascara a lot. It wasn't my all time favorite, but for the price I got it at, it was pretty good. The formula felt nice and I was able to get my lashes looking fuller. I would recommend as a decent mascara.
Labiba U.
Labiba U.
Alexandria
It's really good mascara on my cousin. It used to be mine but it didn't work for me as much as it did for her. She naturally has longer eyelashes so this mascara made her lashes even nicer.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
eau claire, MI
If you want a cheap mascara that does an amazing job then this is the product! I usually only buy the expensive ones but in a hurry (during a broke week) I bought this and it's great!
Courtlin G.
Courtlin G.
Staten island , NY
A good mascara for the price! It isn't as great as high end brands but helps plumpify lashes! Lashes get kind of clumpy, but you can easily comb them out with an eyebrow brush.
Victoriahope M.
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
This stuff lasts through me crying through movies and at weddings. Which is some miracle, plus it gives you natural amplification which I really like the look of.
Daphne L.
Daphne L.
I like all wet n wild products. It's an affordable brand with great products! I would recommend the products to others.
gardenia r.
gardenia r.
Las cruces, NM
This mascara has a nice look to it color was good an I liked the brush it came with separated my lashes good
leonor g.
leonor g.
South Gate
Love it...longates your lashes...easy brush to define bottom lashes...no pulling of lashes...and doesn't smear off
April T.
April T.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
I bought this for using it for day to day!  It layers well twice or so. After that the clumps will start, but I don't need a ton of mascara (if I'm not wearing falsies and want an everyday look) so this works fine for me. If you're someone who layers a lot everyday this might not work but patience could be key if layers are allowed to dry.  Either way, goes on smooth with rich black color and doesn't crumble or wipe off too easily. For the price, this is certainly a great product. I've been using Better than sex from Too Faced and falsies a lot but am impressed with outcome for the price for a quick errand look! (6 Pack) WET N WILD Max Volume Plus Waterproof Mascara - Amp'd Black
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
Doral, FL
It's a great affordable mascara and gives a more theatrical look to you lashes as you build it up. The application is easy and doesn't get clumped up. It's very long lasting and as waterproof as it can get.